Uta And Ace.

The encounter that many are waiting for. I don't own One Piece.

Uta stares at the man in shock as she doesn't know what to think. She wanted to grab something to eat, but instead, finds herself stopping a dine and dasher who claims to be Luffy's brother. She would've known if Luffy had a brother after all the time she spent with him and he wasn't that much older than her. Surely this man is lying. However, if he was telling the truth, it would explain his reaction and reasoning for keeping a wanted poster of Luffy. All of the sudden, Uta remembers something from several years ago.

After Shanks left, Luffy bonded with two other boys who became his older brothers. One of his brother's is a big time pirate. His name is Ace.

Uta gulps and she begins to tense up.

Makino DID say that Luffy has bonded with two boys who he deemed his brother. Uta thought. All I need to know...

"Are you Ace?" Uta hesitantly asks.

"Yeah. That's me." the man answers. "I'm Portgas D. Ace."

The entire diner went quiet for a bit, but then the silence broke as everyone screamed in shock. Uta looks at the people.

"EH?!"

"Ok, look people, just because he's a dangerous person, doesn't mean he's dumb enough to start trouble." Uta said to the people. "Besides, there's a Marine base not too far from here and the last thing he wants is to make a scene."

Ace looks at the Uta and narrows his eyes, before they light up again.

"You're that diva singer!" Ace said. "Uh, Red!"

This time, the people in the diner scream in shock in reaction to Uta's presence.

"EH?!"

"Would you guys quit it!" Uta yells angrily to the crowd.

"Wait, Luffy did say something about a childhood friend singer..." Ace murmurs. "What was her name? U..."

Uta quickly slaps her hand in front of Ace's mouth, shutting him up. She pulls out a pouch of money and tosses it to the chef.

"Take it!" Uta said.

Uta grabs all of Ace's belongings before grabbing the pirate's and dragging him out of the diner.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?" Ace asks Uta takes him further away from the diner they were in.

Uta stops at a dining area near the river, quite far from the population.

"I don't want people to know about my relationship with Luffy." Uta said.

"It's fine. It's not like they will care." Ace laughs.

Uta sighs, but can't help but feel starstruck. She was in front of Luffy's older brother! Many types of feelings such as happiness and nervousness surround Uta and she can't figure out what to ask first.

"Are you really Luffy's big brother?" Uta asks, now more shy. "He never told me he had a brother."

"Makes sense." Ace laughs. "I, however, know that Luffy has a childhood friend. A strong girl two years older than him and is a great singer."

Uta blushes from the comment and Ace smiles.

"So you're the infamous Uta." Ace said as he remembered Uta's name. "I've always wanted to meet you someday."

"Really?" Uta asked.

"Of course! Luffy will talk hours on end about you whenever he brings you up." Ace explains. "You're a really important person to him."