Demon's Awakening.

You read the description. You know what will happen. I don't own One Piece.

Once the concert has ended, the after party begins with everyone meeting at the banquet hall. Uta received constant praise and offered her to stay on the island, but she kind heartedly rejects their invitation.

"I would rather sail with the Red Haired Pirates than stay here." Uta said. "Besides, I promised my friend that I'll come back."

"You don't mean Luffy, do you?" asks one of the singers from before.

"I'm not telling." Uta said smiling.

Putting her feelings and hesitation at ease lifted a great pain off of her shoulders. The young singer takes in this moment as she knows she won't be back here for years to come, or maybe not at all. Uta has told Gordon her decision and the king respected Uta's choice, but was still upset by the outcome. For the time being everyone is celebrating the winner of the competition and the departure of the Red Haired Pirates, specifically Uta.

"You know, I'm surprised that your willing to allow us on the island." Shanks laughs as he drinks down some alcohol alongside Gordon.

"Pirates who sing are the most free." Gordon said as he sipped his drink slowly. "A couple of decades ago, there was a pirate crew who showed us the meaning of singing without worry."

The king smiles as he reminisces about the past.

"I was a young teen back then, but those pirates really knew how to bring a party." Gordon said. "They introduced us to the song 'Binks Sake' and when I first heard it, I was filled with happiness and the joy behind the song was splendid."

Shanks takes a swig from his jug and laughs at Gordon's conversation.

"A song that is popular among pirates brought you happiness?!" Shanks asks. "You really don't judge music, do you?"

"Is that bad?" Gordon asks.

"I expected nothing less from the king of Elegia." Shanks said, slapping the king's back.

"You're quite the happy drunk." Gordon said smiling. "I'll savor this drink with you."

"Hahahaha! That's the spirit!" Shanks said as he clanked his jug against Gordon's cup.

The other pirates were talking with the citizens happily, sharing stories and adventures. The citizens talk about their experience regarding music and singing. Uta finds it exciting especially and soaks in all the knowledge she can get. Music theory, types of songs, rhythms, and other music related topics are all things Uta takes to heart. Lot of the young singers that Uta befriended were intrigued by Uta's adventures as a pirate. As people who rarely leave the island due to their love of music, listening to stories outside of there is like a fairy tale. After talking about their stories for so long, Uta needs a small break.

"I'm going to go get something to drink." Uta said, breaking the conversation. "Where do I go?"

"You can get some refreshments over where the windows are." said one of the singers as she pointed to her left. "Take as long as you want."

Uta nods and heads to the direction where the singer was pointing to.

I'm glad Shanks is letting me stay up late. Uta said as she skips away. Now, where are the drinks?

Uta looks around and sees the table where water jugs and juice boxes are laid out. There was also alcohol, but Uta could care less. The girl decides for a juice box and looks at the flavors available.

SMACK!

Uta jumps as the window behind her bursts open.

That scared me. Uta thought as she tried to catch her breath. Must be a storm.