I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!

Let's continue our adventure in Loguetown. I don't own One Piece.

Calick!

"Uta? Is that you? Where the hell have you been?"

"Sup, Pitch. I went sightseeing. Bought something for later."

"That's fine I guess. You didn't miss anything but, we could use some help putting things away. These clouds look bad."

"Yeah, I'll get there soon."

"Ok, thanks."

Calick!

Uta looks up at the sky and just as Pitch said, clouds like those can only mean storms.

Better hurry. Uta thought as she began to walk about faster. As she walks down the streets she becomes side tracked by the various shops and sights. Uta walks by some more street vendors and sees a food competition going on. Uta looks up to get a closer look and apparently, the prize is a weird fish. Since Uta has no experience in cooking, she shows no interest in it despite the clamor. The diva then sees a weapons store. Uta has always had a slight interest in spears so taking a peek won't hurt. Uta opens the door just a crack and as she does so sees the store owner talking to a green haired man and a woman with glasses. All of the sudden the man tosses the sword in the air and straightens his arm in the air.

Nope.

Uta looks away and continues onward before she can see what will eventually be the loss of that man's arm. Uta walks past a hill to see a man putting his gun against the head of a man with a slingshot.

I hope everything is ok over there. Uta thought worriedly. I'll pray for his soul.

Uta continues her walk down the street and to where the stage is. The Section Leaders were all busy taking the stage down. Gordon notices Uta first and walks up to her angrily.

"Where have you been?" Gordon asks harshly. "Do you know how..."

"Hold this." Uta said as she handed Gordon the wine bottle she received. "You and the girls take it as an apology for my absence."

Gordon examines it and sighs.

"Fine." Gordon said. "You getting us an apology gift will make up for it."

Uta mentally pats herself on the back. The diva is so glad that she got that gift for that old man.

I should keep note of that in the future. Uta thought as she walked towards her friends.

"Where have you been?" Abell asks Uta as she pulls down the stage lights. "Don't tell me you got lost."

"Do I look like someone who would get lost?" Uta asks, annoyed.

Pitch appeared from behind the stage and was about to speak up, but Uta raised her hand to stop her friend.

"Never mind. Don't answer that question." Uta said.

Pitch snickers as she continues to take apart the stage. Uta goes and helps the others with putting everything away and as they finish, the sound of thunder rolls over.

"We might want to hurry up." Abell said to the other workers. "Our vessel is just a few blocks away. C'mon."

As the Section Leaders lead the volunteer workers to the Shanty, Uta has noticed a large number of cloaked figures. Not only that, but very hostile ones. The bartender has mentioned that this town was a place where pirates would stop before passing to the Grand Line so it wouldn't be a shock if they were pirates trying to stay low from the marines.