You're My Idol, Now and Forever.

I'm sorry that the chapter came late. I honestly never meant to go on hiatus, but October has been very busy for me with work, appointments, figuring out how to set up my Twitch and practice streaming. Due to my closed schedule, I'm not so sure if chapters will be published two weeks or weekly, but just letting you all now ahead of time. The conclusion of Uta and Luffy's 'fight' along with some heavy Luuta moments that you don't want to miss! Will this be the moment where Luffy will understand what love is or will Uta be left in the friend zone? I don't own One Piece.

"Are you ready Luffy? Until you manage to awaken your haki, I won't stop attacking."

"That's just how I like it."

In the island of Rusukaina, a place void of human life, a battle between two childhood friends takes place. Standing before each other, quite exhausted from fighting, is Luffy and Uta. In order to teach Luffy how observation and armament haki works, Uta has challenged a duel between her and Luffy. The young pirate has proven himself a worthy fighter capable of holding his own against haki users as well as understanding how it works, but the question is if he can use it now that he knows the mechanics behind it. To make it more interesting, the two have decided to make a bet after Luffy accidentally kissed Uta in the middle of battle. Regardless if Luffy is able to awaken his haki, if Uta beats Luffy, she gets to do over her kiss, but if Luffy wins, Uta will have to sing for him.

"Alright you two, get ready." Rayleigh said, raising his hand. "Remember, the goal is for Luffy to awaken his haki. Try not to kill each other in the process."

"I am going at him at level five, so I don't think going easy will be a simple task." Uta said smiling. "You don't want me to go easy on you, do you Luffy?"

Luffy slams his fist into his palm and cracks his knuckles. He then looks at Uta and smiles.

"Going easy?" Luffy asks with a chuckle. "I didn't fight you as hard as I did just for you to go easy on me now. Back when we were kids, you never held back and there's no reason for you to start now!"

Uta twirls her spear around and points it at Luffy. She then thinks back to all of the times she and Luffy fought together as kids calling it 'Pirate Training'. She would never have imagined that she would have to do this again. No, not again. This is real training. Not the same half ass stunts she and Luffy did when they were kids. This training where you can only go all out to get stronger. Uta can feel Luffy changing as they fight. Every hit was stronger than the last and his movements were getting faster. However, even Uta can tell that Luffy is not at her level. Then again, she wouldn't be training him if he was. If he wants to be Pirate King, learning haki is a must.

"Before we start, let me remind you something Luffy." Uta said as she twirls her spear around. "In all my life, when going all out in a fight, only one person managed to defeat me. That man was none other than your brother, Ace."

Luffy froze for a moment, but didn't lose composure at the sound of his brother's name. Uta has told Luffy that she had met Ace back when they were talking together in Amazon Lily and that they fought. He was also told that Ace won the fight between the two, although it wasn't very one sided.

"Thinking back on it, that fight was actually about you." Uta chuckles as she thinks back to that memorable day.

"Huh? Why?" Luffy asks.

"Let's not worry about the details, right?" Uta asks, blushing a bit, before putting on a serious face. "The last thing he told me was not to let you out of my grasp, but I failed when we separated back at Sabaody."

"Hey, it's not your fault!" Luffy said. "I was too weak to fend for myself and save my crew, if anyone should apologize..."

Uta raises her hand stopping Luffy from speaking.