Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.

The time has come, the battle between best friends is now underway. Who will stand tall after the battle is over? 'Eastern Wave' Abell, the one who wants to wait it out and take a more cautious and thought out approach or the strongest diva, Uta who wants to hurry and face the culprit who laid ruin to Elegia ten years ago? Look forward to the battle that will change the future of Elegia. I don't own One Piece.

Staring each other down, Uta and Abell refused to acknowledge each other's goal on Tot Musica and the argument soon turned into a heated battle. After bursting out of Uta's room, everyone else goes outside to watch the scuffle with heavy hearts.

"Stay there until I kick this fool's ass!" both women said in union.

Everyone understood and took a few steps back as Uta and Abell locked eyes with each other. Those two have been known to spar with one another on a weekly basis, but a fight with the intent to hurt each other is rare. This is especially the case for Abell who tends to be the calmer one. Uta makes the first move and takes a step forward towards Abell before suddenly disappears from Abell's line of sight. Abell has seen this trick before and knows how to counter Uta's amazing speed.

"Chain Barricade."

Abell unravels her chain and swings it around herself creating a small barrier around her. The speed that Abell was spinning the chain at was enough to shatter the stone around her to rubble. Uta suddenly appears behind Abell and tries to strike her spear with her spear, only to be parried.

"No matter how fast you are, it won't matter to me if you can't land a hit on me." Abell said as she continued to swing her chain around. "Show me you're worse."

Uta disappears again and sparks fly as Uta hits Abell's chain from different angles. All of the sudden, Abell gets struck in the gut, breaking her concentration slightly. Abell looks over to see Uta pointing her spear towards Abell. Abell can't believe that Uta managed to land an attack through her defense. Abell quickly swings her chain across the air, but Uta jumps in the air dodging it.

"Don't act cocky." Uta warns as she swings her spear in the air. "Diva Dart: Demolish!"

"Chain Barricade!"

Uta then thrusts the end of her spear through the gaps between Abell's swings. Since Abell's hands were occupied by swinging her chain around, she has no means of defending herself and she takes the barrage of spear strikes. Luckily for Abell, Uta didn't activate the blades so Abell has been taking blunt attacks rather than getting stabbed.

Is Uta capable of attacking me through my swings using Observation Haki? Abell wonders as she endures Uta's attack. Still, the fact she didn't try to stab me still proves she's going easy on me. That or she's hesitating to hurt me.

Then, Uta did something unexpected and jumped right through the spinning chain surprising everyone, including Abell. Uta punches Abell in the face causing her to bleed a bit, but she remains unfazed.

She's fast enough to dodge my swings? Abell asks herself in shock. Even though my chain swings can surpass the speed of sound?

"I warned you, didn't I?" Uta asks, raising her leg up. "Don't underestimate me."

Uta then kicks Abell's side and sends her flying into one of the abandoned buildings and thus causing it to collapse on Abell. Uta then dashes towards the location where Abell is and prepares to attack her again.

"Shot Glass!"

The weighted end of Abell's chain shoots out of the rubble, but Uta deflects it with her spear.

"Rebound!"

The chain's trajectory changes and goes for her back, but Uta strikes it with the end of her spear. The chain swivels around the air, but Uta easily deflects all of the chain strikes.