The Dark Summoning.

The time has come. This chapter will be the beginning of the fight between Uta and her allies against Tot Musica. Expect many suspenseful twists and turns as preparation starts before the battle. I don't own One Piece.

~Up in the Holy Land of Mary Geoise, inside the Room of Authority of Pangaea Castle...

"I see, we'll head over as soon as possible."

"Thank you, I can't bear to see Uta take this burden all by herself."

"Of course, we will do anything for her."

Kalick!

Circling around a transponder snail are the Five Elders who have wire trapped the conversation with Gordon and the other individual on the line. Naming the Five Elders from right to left, there is Saint Jaygarcia Saturn, Saint Marcus Mars, Saint Topman Warcury, Saint Ethanbaron V. Nusjuro, and Saint Shepherd Ju Peter. In the beginning, the Elders assumed that there was no hope of capturing the device after its last appearance since it was assumed that everyone perished. However, ever since the debut of Uta's song 'Fleeting Lullaby' which so happened to be broadcasted on Elegia, the Five Elders have all been keeping an eye on Uta's progress. They had a strong speculation that Uta was the next Sing Sing user so there were immediate plans to capture her. At first they tried to send a Pasifista to attack Uta and her allies thinking she wasn't that much of a challenge. However, hearing that the Pacifista was destroyed by her allies, it proved that not only did Uta have strong allies, but she has the power and influence to order them. Since the information was vague whether Uta truly was the current Sing Sing user, they decided to leave her be and watch Uta from a distance. However, things have changed thanks to this new information, they cannot ignore her actions much longer. They now know that Uta really does have the power of the Sing Sing Fruit and that she is planning on summoning Tot Musica. After eavesdropping on the conversation, the Five Elders can discuss what their next course of action should be.

"So, the speculations were true after all." Mars said. "Not only does she hold the power of the Curse Curse Fruit, but that diva is also the daughter of Shanks."

"With that confirmation, we can assume that she is of the Figarland Family as well." adds Peter. "Should we change our course of action?"

"Even if she is a member of the Figarland Family or is the daughter of 'Red Haired', it matters not." Nusjuro answers. "The point is, she is willingly planning to summon Tot Musica, a weapon we were trying to acquire for decades."

"For centuries, the World Government has failed to acquire that weapon and now is our chance to seize it." Saturn said as he clutched his staff. "We can't pass up on this golden opportunity."

"Indeed. Since Elegia isn't one of our allied kingdoms, it has been hard trying to rule over it, especially since it resides in the Calm Belt." Mars comments. "However, thanks to Vegapunk's design with the Sea Stone hulls, getting to Elegia should be easier now."

"Now then, how should we go about this?" Topman asks. "I doubt this mission will be an easy one."

"We'll let Uta carry out her own plan of summoning Tot Musica and when she and her allies are in a near death, we'll get the weapon for ourselves." Nusjuro said. "After all, no holder of the Curse Curse fruit before her was able to escape death from Tot Musica."

"What about the fact she has awakened her powers?" Saturn asks. "Do you think it will make a difference?"

"Tot Musica is a deity that rivals the Ancient Weapons, and if that man couldn't do it, I find it hard to believe a young lass would be capable of surpassing him." Topman answers. "However, Red and her allies are not dumb enough to summon that monster unprepared, and they may be capable enough to weaken it given their long thought out plan."