The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!

After sixteen chapters, Luffy and Uta will meet once more! I don't own One Piece.

~Two years later...

"Uta, stop pacing around. You're going to make me anxious for no reason." Pitch growls.

"How many months has it been?" Uta asks.

"Three." Abell answers slightly annoyed. "And you ask us every day."

Sitting in the house's girls lounge, Uta, Abell, and Pitch. The three usually hang out and talk about future songs, but as of late the topic has been changed. Uta would gush about Luffy and her past since leaving Windmill Village. It came to the point where the two girls would be sick of it. Even teasing Uta about how much she admires Luffy doesn't cease her rants. Now that two years have passed since Uta has left Windmill Village, Uta has been waiting for some sort of news about Luffy. However, there was no news or information regarding new pirates and Uta is constantly jumpy and anxious in hoping for some sort of news.

"There isn't much news regarding the East Blue." Abell said. "Just be patient and this Luffy person will appear I guess."

"You guys don't sound very enthusiastic about this." Abell said quite upset.

"We're not." the two girls said.

For years, Uta could never get her friends to get into Uta's Luffy trend. Even before visiting Windmill Village, the two had knowledge about this boy who wants to make a New Genesis of his own. However, Uta's occasional ramble on Luffy became much too annoying for them and for years, they've lacked interest.

"However, there's something that's been going on recently." Abell said pointing to the room that has the recorded transponder snails. "There's these strange voice messages of people talking about this 'hero' that has been going around beating up people in the East."

"Not interested." Uta sighs. "Anyways, we're supposed to perform at Loguetown tomorrow right?"

Knock. Knock.

"Open up!"

The door slowly opens revealing Gordon.

"Uta, you might want to hear this." Gordon said, putting up a transponder snail. "Some interesting fan messages have been sent to you."

"Oh really?" Uta asks excitedly.

Uta and the others love the messages and recordings they get from their fans. In order to limit the amount of fan mail and such, the group decided to only get messages and letters sent from the East Blue. Uta sometimes asks her fans to give her treading comments and letters. For this month, the topic is something heroic. Uta did not expect piles of letters and video footage to be sent to her. These types of things come in small waves. Still, walks up to her room to do her ritual of connecting with her fans. The diva likes listening to her fans' voices in solitude and privately before sharing it with the others. She believes that if a fan is giving her a message, that person should deserve her full attention outside of any distractions. It's greedy of Uta to listen to her listeners comments in private, but no one questioned it as the Section Leaders would rather be doing something else. Once Uta closes the door behind her, she sets up a video transponder snail and goes through the videos that her fans have recorded to her. Uta closes the curtains and sits on the floor as the footage begins to play. The first came from some people who lived near a marine base.

"Hey, Red! You won't believe it!" the boy said. "There was this mean boy who's a son of a marine captain that was always being rude to us and some man with a straw hat went up to him and gave him a well deserved punch!"

"Our Marine Captain was a tyrant, but these two brave youngsters stood up to him." a man said enthusiastically. "I want to be brave like them."

Uta didn't show too much interest in the topic. Uta was never a fan of heroes. Too uptight. Uta then clicks the button on the top of the snail. This time, a series of videos coming from Orange Village. Should be more exciting, Uta has quite a bit of history there. The video begins with a small family of three.