Demon's Reawakening.

It has begun. Uta and her friends versus Tot Musica. How will the battle progress? Will the group prevail or fall into despair? Only those who read will find out! I don't own One Piece.

ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᚲ ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛒᚱᚨᚲ!

It only took Uta no more than a minute for Uta to finish the song that summoned Tot Musica and it was dreadfully scary how easy it was to release the monster. Tot Musica was enormous and it slowly began to tower over through rock formations that surrounded the amphitheater. Black energy bursts outwards and smashes into the stone stages and rocks. Uta feared as much that by summoning Tot Musica here, this beautiful seaside stage would most likely burn to the ground. Abell and Pitch took off their headset and stood next to Uta.

"For a four sheet song, that was pretty short." Abell said as she looked up at the monster."

"The pages were faded." Uta answers. "I had to improvise a bit."

"That thing is ugly as hell." Pitch said as she cracked her knuckles.

"Now, now. Let's not aggravate it so soon." Abell said as she calmly held her chain. "I can still hear that damn song in my head. Kinda like a broken record."

In the Uta World, Rave and Echo come out from backstage to meet with Uta who is standing in the same location where she is in the real world. Unlike they're older friends, they were far from cool headed when they saw Tot Musica.

"No one told me Tot Musica would be this big!" Echo panics. "I thought it would be as big as the mansion!"

"Too late to get cold feet now." Rave said as she pulled out her blades. "Although, I do wish it was a bit smaller."

"It was smaller." Uta tells the two younger ones. "Tot Musica has grown considerably since last I saw it."

The dark cocoon that the demon broke out of turned into music soldiers and began to attack from the air.

"Look out from above." Uta warns the others from both sides of the world. "Incoming attacks!"

The Section Leaders and Echo quickly fend off the musical soldiers with a variety of attacks and are shocked to even see such enemies appear. In the Uta World, Rave and Echo weren't having much trouble taking care of the musical men. Actually, Uta didn't need to do much as they were easily taking them down, but their numbers were nothing to scoff at. Still, by just watching those two fight, Uta can easily tell that they have gotten much stronger. Due to the nature of being in the Uta World, Rave knows that she can pull off feats she can't in the real world. Rave jumps on top of the water and begins to run across it as if she were running on a field. Several of the music warriors fly down to intercept her.

"Decapitation Claws!" Rave yells as she spins her blades around.

Rave quickly moves in a zig zag fashion, slicing apart every soldier who crossed her path. Several of the same humanoid figures approach Uta from all angles, but Echo quickly stands between her and the diva.

"Gravity Fist!" Echo yells as she punches her fist towards the incoming enemies.

The gravity waves emitted from her fist knocks back all of the nearby musical warriors away and shatters them all. Echo then uses her powers to lift up several of the nearby rocks and hurls them into the enemy. Rave quickly comes back to help support her by cutting apart several more soldiers.

"What's with these guys?" Rave asks as she slices two more. "Are these Tot Musica's minions or something?"

"Whatever, they sure aren't all that strong." Echo comments as she blows several away with her devil fruit powers. "That and they break apart pretty easily."