Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.

After the chaos from the previous chapter, it's time for something more subtle. Or will it? History of Raleigh and Uta will be revealed and more interaction between Uta and the Straw Hats will Read to find out! Prepare for a long chapter. I don't own One Piece.

"As I expected. No answer."

"I just hope Uta is keeping a low profile."

"Yeah. I'm also worried about the mermaid. I hope they get to her in time."

Sitting on a park bench eating ice cream, is Abell and Pitch. After they finished putting the stage away the Section Leaders split to enjoy their down time. Gordon went out to the shopping district while the girls went to the amusement park. Not too long ago, Abell got a call from Uta regarding Camie's kidnapping and after waiting a bit, she decided to call her again. No surprise to Abell, Uta was not picking up.

"What concerns me is the sudden disappearance of the crowd." Pitch said as she licks her ice cream. "We were buying ice cream not three minutes ago and the place was crowded. No look at it."

Abell nods as she scans the amusement park. Aside from some individuals who were on some rides and attractions, the population has pretty much vanished. The two women had never been to an amusement park, but even they knew that something like this is nothing out of the ordinary. Abell decides not to worry about it too much as she doubts it has anything to do with Uta and continues to enjoy her ice cream. Suddenly, the duo sees a small group of marine soldiers run by talking nervously.

"Did you hear what happened in Grove 1?"

"Of course I did! Those pirates are insane!"

"Do they think they can attack a Celestial Dragon and get away with it?"

"Who's coming with the battleship?"

"I heard it's Kizaru. Not only that, but they're bringing 'them' as well."

"You're kidding! Are they even ready?"

"Only one way to find out."

Attack a Celestial Dragon? Marine Admiral? What's going on?

The conversation was concerning Abell. If things get too hairy, they would have to find Uta and bring her back by force since Abell doubts Uta would join willingly. Finding her is easier said than done as the only lead Abell has is that she went to an auction house. Gordon would be first to pick up since she at least knows where he is. Not only that, but she's concerned about Rave's whereabouts as she went off on her own right after the handshake event was finished.

For now, let me enjoy my ice cream.

"Apparently. it was the Straw Hat Pirates who were the main culprits."

Eh?

"Yeah, reports say that 'Straw Hat' Luffy was the one who assaulted Saint Charlos."

"Hey, you guys! Enough talking! Let's move to Grove 1 already!"

"Yes sir!"

Abell sat on the bench quietly after overhearing the conversation.

"I guess the rescue mission didn't go off as planned." Pitch said as she swallows down the ice cream, cone and all, down her throat. "Wonder what went wrong?"

"The most likable situation was that Camie was already sold as a slave and Luffy fought back in retaliation to save her." Abell said as she calmly licked her ice cream. "Luffy wouldn't pick a fight with a World Noble for no reason knowing that an Admiral would be on his ass."

"At any rate, we have an idea of where we should go." Pitch said as she stood up to stretch. "And here I was hoping to enjoy the amusement park more."

"I wouldn't be too concerned." Abell said after finishing her ice cream. "After all, if she and Luffy are together, I doubt there would be any opponent who wouldn't have trouble against them. Still, better hurry before an admiral gets to them first."