Concert At Sabaody.

Alright, new chapter and focusing back to Uta. More singing in this chapter with more songs used in the One Piece franchise. Also, there's a special surprise if you manage to read the entire chapter! I don't own One Piece.

A few days after the making of 'Fleeting Lullaby', Uta made reservations to perform in the Sabaody Archipelago amusement park. This was planned so Uta can fulfill her promise to Rave who has kept her end of the deal. To save time on their trip over to the mangroves, government officials have offered to take Uta and the others down the calm belt so they can get to the island in about a week rather than a month. At first the group was hesitant as to say if they're ship would survive the trip through sea king infested waters, but several officials told them the tricks and made modifications to the Shanty upon their arrival to the entrance to the calm belt. Uta was skeptical at the government's eagerness to help them, but Gordon persuaded her to let it slide. Since it was on such short notice, only locals were aware of Uta's performance in the groves. The trip took, just as the officials told them, about six days since there were no storms or sea kings to stop them. On the voyage to the Sabaody Archipelago, Uta, Rave, and the Section Leaders decide on a list of songs to perform. The plan is an hour-long concert with Uta singing her original songs along with some cover songs. Eventually, they decided on ten songs to sing for the concert. Eventually, the group exits the Calm Belt and makes a direct trip to their destination. Another day after exiting the Calm Belt, the group can see the mangrove forests come into view.

"Those trees are huge!"

"I wonder what kind of things they have there."

"Whoa...are those bubbles coming up from the ground?"

The group were mesmerized by the sight just as they are with any new island they go to. Rave looks inward more worried than excited.

"Do you think my brother is there?" Rave asks the group.

"I bet they are." Abell said as she steered the ship. "I got a call from an official saying that several pirates with bounties over a hundred have just entered the Sabaody Archipelago."

"Like who?" Gordon asks.

"'Roar of the Sea', 'Mad Monk', 'Red Flag', and the 'Surgeon of Death' are some of the few mentioned." Abell said. "Not to mention the worst out of them all. Eustass 'Captain' Kid."

Rave flinches and Uta takes notice.

"Let me guess, you know him?" Uta asks putting Rave on the spot.

"He and my brother are best friends." Rave said. "They get together quite well and understand each other. I still see Kid like a brother."

"Why did they become pirates?" Pitch asks curiously.

"Adventure and chaos? I don't know." Rave shrugs. "Either way they didn't want to stay in our town."

"So they left for the sea." Uta said.

"They wanted me to stay as they thought that taking me was too risky." Rave said. "Still pisses me off. That's why I want to shove it in their face and ask them to take me once more."

"You want to be a pirate?" Uta asks.

"Well, I want to at least travel the seas." Rave confirms. "Pirate may be a bit much, but if it means that I can be with my family, so be it."

Uta looks away and thinks back to when Elegia was destroyed and burned to the ground by Tot Musica. Uta remembers begging to Shanks to take her back, but was still rejected. She can only imagine that Rave may be going through a similar process.

"Well, lighten up!" Pitch says patting Rave's shoulder. "You know that they're there and after our concert, you can ask them again face to face."

"You're right." Rave said, pumping herself up. "I'm not the same person I was two years ago. I'm a lot stronger now!"