We're Finally Reunited.

A lot of wholesome fluff between Uta and Luffy. How will Uta's appearance affect the story? How will the introduction of new characters, such as Jimbe and Hancock, react to Uta? There will be many twists and turns too! Find out as this chapter will go beyond then just the interaction between Uta and Luffy. I don't own One Piece.

The two longed to see somebody. Not just any person, but somebody that they can seek comfort with. Luffy, who has suffered both mental and physical injuries and the war at Marineford, and Uta who has been stressing over losing her friends who she was beginning to reconcile with. Seeing each other was no less than a godsend blessing. Both were so emotionally overwhelmed that words were barely spoken between them. They simply embraced and cried. Even after they cried, they still held each other tightly, almost as if they felt like if they would let go, the other would leave them. Naturally, this was not going to happen, but neither had the courage to let go. After a few more minutes, the pair east their grips and let go of each other. It wasn't until after the two released each other from their grip, did they realize that Jimbe had walked off. Most likely back to where that group of people that Uta saw before. The two sat next to each other, side by side, still sniffing and wiping away their tears. Both were silent as they recollected themselves.

"So, you were Red this entire time?" Luffy asks, breaking the silence.

"Yes." Uta said feeling guilty. "The entire time."

"Since Loguetown?" Luffy asks.

"Yeah." Uta confirms. "That was the first time me and you met after ten years."

"So all those songs that you sang, was it you singing?" Luffy asks further.

"That was me singing." Uta answers. "Red was just someone who took the place of Uta. After all, Uta is a pirate and Red is not."

"So the thing you wanted to tell me back then was..."

"Yeah, that I was Uta." Uta said laughing nervously. "Surprise..."

A large weight was lifted off Uta's shoulders, but the silence was a bit too much for her to bear. She can only assume the worst of what Luffy would do now that she has finally let everything go. She can never assume what kind of thoughts are going through her mind.

"You really are amazing." Luffy said, which surprises Uta.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Uta asks, shocked.

"You told me once that you would become the strongest diva and I told you that I would become the Pirate King." Luffy said thinking back. "Look at us. You are a big time singer and I'm a loser who can't even save his big brother."

Uta didn't know what to say. Under normal circumstances, such praise would get over her head, but after what she and Luffy have been through, she's not so sure anymore.

"I won't lie." Uta said, smiling sadly. "I'm honored that you said that, but don't sell yourself short. You're also amazing."

"But..."

Uta puts a finger on Luffy's mouth, shushing him.

"Luffy, I'll be honest, sometimes I really am envious of you." Uta said. "You get to go on grand adventures, face new foes, meet new friends, get new experiences, and just be free. I can't really do that. Not when my New Genesis is on the line."

Luffy was silent, but listened to his friend.

"Pirate King. World's Greatest Diva. Our path is filled with hardships. After what happened these past few weeks, I think we understand what it means to shoulder that burden of a dream." Uta said, looking up at the sky. "Ace probably realized that too, the burden of a dream, I can't imagine what his last moments were like."