Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.

I meant to post this on One Piece day, but the chapter wasn't ready unfortunately. Still, better late than never. I don't own One Piece.

~Four days until the execution of Portgas D. Ace...

Uta is an emotional wreck. It's no wonder since her day has gone from one of the best days of her life to the worst. Anger, sadness, worriedness, frustration, relief, and depression are just a couple of feelings that are going through Uta. The Warlord, Bartholomew Kuma, gave Uta all the information she wanted, but it was too much for her. Knowing about Ace's public execution is bad, but the real nail biter was that Luffy is being sent to an all women island. Uta was livid for the first few moments after hearing the news, but calmed down after getting her energy drained by Abell. Rayleigh and Kuma took the time to talk together for a bit without the others

"Hey, Abell?" Uta mutters.

"Yes?" Abell answers.

"Your mother was from Amazon Lily, right?" Uta asks.

"She's a member of the Kuja Tribe, not me." Abell said. "Also, we are not going to Amazon Lily. Don't get involved with the situation. It's already outside of your power."

Uta clicks her tongue in annoyance, but understands that Abell was right. Luffy is a pirate and she is a celebrity singer. Uta can't get involved anymore than she has already. If she is seen with him any longer, she would be putting her friends and career at risk. It's simply not worth the risk. The current situation has already proven otherwise.

"You are also not getting involved with the war." Abell added, which caused Uta to flinch. "A pirate is both too much for you and would ruin all your career as a diva."

Uta clenches her fist in anger.

"Remember your position." Abell said calmly. "You already pushed your luck with Luffy and you saw where that got you."

Uta looks at her injuries from Kuma and reminds herself how one-sided her help was even with the help of Luffy. She also remembers how much stronger Ace was and how she could barely match him in a fight. Without a doubt, she would be a hindrance in a battle where Marine Admirals,Warlords, New World pirates, will be fighting. Uta hates it when Abell is right, and she usually always is, and can only pout angrily about it. Still, if anyone can save Ace, it would be Whitebeard who's a monster among men and pirates alike. She's confident that Luffy will somehow make it there too. He may not be any stronger than her, but a pirate and a brother should be the one to fight to free another. Rayleigh walks inside the bar and lets out a heavy sigh.

"How was it?" Pitch asks.

"I got the gist of the situation." Rayleigh said, rubbing his beard. "Kuma also reassured us that Uta's identity wasn't known from the Admiral or that other fellow. So you're in the clear."

"That's a relief." Uta said.

"What will you guys do now?" Shakky asks. "If you go now, the Marines won't stop you guys since you're not seen as criminals."

"I personally don't want to leave Elegia for too long." Gordon said. "I want to go back if possible."

Uta gets what Gordon is talking about and knows that going back to Elegia is the best and safest option. Abell pulls out a newspaper from her pocket and looks at it carefully.

"There's five days until Ace's execution." Abell said. "Apparently, they're holding a live broadcast here at the Sabaody Archipelago."

Uta flinches and begins to quiver.

"Gordon, how about we wait a day here to recover and me, you, and Pitch head back to Elegia." Abell suggests. "Uta should stay here at least until the day when execution comes."