Uta and the Grand Line.

Uta and the Section Leaders will now travel forth into the Grand Line! What is there reason and will they'll be able to sail there ok? Look forward to seeing the results of your votes. I don't own One Piece.

"To the Grand Line?!"

Uta wasn't so sure why everyone was so shocked about the suggestion. One day, Uta asks if they should start singing for people across the Grand Line, specifically Paradise which is the first half.

"We can't risk going towards the Grand Line and coming back ok, though." Gordon said nervously. "Does it look like we are the type of people who can handle that?"

"We're strong." Uta said.

Uta, Abell, and Pitch are all extremely strong and more than capable of handling themselves. Gordon seems to have noticed the little fear in the other women's expressions.

"How about travel? Does anyone know how to get there?" Gordon asks.

"I was born and raised there." Uta said.

"I was too." Pitch adds.

"I traveled there before for a trading trip." Abell replied. "My father also told me I was born there as well."

Gordon then realized that it wasn't the girl's who were out of place, but him. Unlike the young blood, Gordon has barely traveled outside Elegia. In fact, he only started going out to sea when he began to look after Uta. Traveling from island to island still seems foreign.

"Is going to unknown waters even necessary?" Gordon asks. "Is this because of Luffy?"

"Gordon, the day where I meet my fans from across the world will come soon." Uta said. "We've traveled across the four blue seas to meet people, but how about the ones on the other end?"

Gordon couldn't find the words to counter Uta's claim. If she wants to be the greatest, being there to sing for others face to face will be another great step towards Uta's dream in creating her New Genesis. Whatever it was coincidence or fate, Uta is following Luffy into the Grand Line.

"This was going to happen eventually." Uta said. "After making our last single, more people will want to meet 'Red' and hear her sing. There are so many places that we can go where my songs have been heard."

"If we're just traveling from place to place across the Grand Line to sing and greet, we can leave at any time." Abell said proudly. "I have the log poses and maps to get us across Paradise at the very least."

"Getting the basic platform and instruments will be no problem." Pitch said, smiling. "Well, is there anything you want to add, Gordon?"

"Is it dangerous?" Gordon asks.

"Probably." the women answer.

"And you all want to go out there?" Gordon asks once more.

"Sure." they all said.

Gordon sighs in defeat and sits down on a chair.

"Why did all you girls have to be so adventurous?" Gordon asks. "Teaching music used to be so simple before."

"Are you not ok with us going?" Uta asked.

"Don't mind me." Gordon said. "I'm just getting too old for this type of excitement."

The girls look at each other worried, but Gordon suddenly laughs wholeheartedly.

"That being said, I guess I should experience things like this before I pass on." Gordon said with a chuckle.

"Don't say something like that." Uta said disgustedly. "That's how flags pop up."

"You believe in that type of stuff?" Pitch asks.