Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?

Is this clickbait?! Nope! This chapter will focus on humor and Luuta fluff content! After more than thirty chapters later, you guys can finally get some proper romantic stuff between Luffy and Uta then this fic will finally earn it's 'Luuta' tag. Maybe. This is Luffy after all. Look forward to see what sort of scenario Uta, Luffy and friends will go through! I don't own One Piece.

With the exception of Luffy's interruption, the concert went off without a hitch. Now Uta is sitting behind a table to do signatures and handshakes. As Uta thanked her fans one by one, the girls were getting to know Luffy and his friends. Abell and Pitch took immediate interest and tried their best to get along with the pirate as they won't get another opportunity like this.

"You guys were so cool back there!" compliments the talking racoon. "And Red's singing was amazing."

"Yohohoho! I couldn't agree more." the skeleton adds. "As a musician myself, I can tell how much blood sweat and tears you put into your songs. Truly something to behold."

"Can I shake Red's hand?" the girl asks. "Let's wait in line!"

"Ok then, let's head to the back of the line." the fishman said. "You coming Straw Hat?"

"Um, give me a minute." Luffy said. "I'll catch up with you guys later."

The group of five went off to the back of the line leaving Luffy with Abell and Pitch.

"It seems like you have something on your mind, Straw Hat." Abell said smiling. "Ask away, but I don't know how much help I'll be."

"You guys met a lot of singers, right?" Luffy asks as he adjusts his hat.

"We met several over the years since Red has been a diva." Pitch responds. "However, Red is a solo artist and doesn't collaborate with other singers, So we don't have any strong bonds with them."

"Do you two know any singer named Uta?" Luffy asks.

Abell and Pitch look at each other in shock. They turned around to see if Uta heard and despite the fact she's meeting and greeting her fans, the sweat dripping from her brow indicates that she's able to hear the conversation. Both didn't expect Luffy to bring Uta's name up as they assumed, based on what Uta had told them, completely forgot about her. Rave didn't get the clue as she doesn't know the extent of Uta's past with Luffy, so the conversation didn't catch her attention. However, Abell and Pitch let out a smug grin towards Uta causing her to stress out a bit. Even Gordon, who's standing beside Uta, is finding the situation amusing which is not helping Uta.

"Huh, I met a lot of singers you know." Abell said innocently. "I mean, Uta could be anybody."

"Give us a description." Pitch adds as she follows her friend's lead. "Be very descriptive! Mention every detail."

"Well, it's been about ten years since I last saw her." Luffy said as he rubs his chin. "However, Red looks just like Uta in almost every way. She must be copying her."

Pitch turns away from Luffy and covers her mouth to suppress her laughter. It was hard for Abell to keep a straight face as well, but she was luckily able to not show it.

"Please tell us in detail." Abell stutters.

"Well, Uta's hair is also in two colors." Luffy said, staring at Uta who's beyond nervous. "One side of her hair is white and the other is red. However, she let the hair on her left side fall down to her eye and she put her hair in these weird bunny loops. That's pretty much the only difference between her and Uta."

A change of hairstyle is enough to fool him? The two Section Leaders thought in shock.

What do you mean weird? Uta mentally screamed. My hair wasn't weird!