Last Day On Rusukainu.

Again, sorry it took so long to publish, but I will have less time to write for quite some time. Anyways, now we conclude Uta's time here with Luffy, it's time for her to go back to her life as a diva. But before that, how will Uta spend her last moments on Rusukainu? I don't own One Piece.

It has been a few days since Luffy and Uta's spar and in that timeframe, Uta has left training Luffy up to Rayleigh while she does her own training in the jungle. Uta's version of training is blindfolding herself and deafening her headset. She then relies on her observation haki to maneuver through the jungle while avoiding attacks from the wildlife. It was quite easy at first, but the number of dangerous attacking her enemies increased which causes her to question her judgement on where to dodge or block. Not only that, but these animals are weak nor dumb and they attack relentlessly. However, this makes for good training and Uta can tell that her observation haki has gotten better. In fact, dodging and blocking animal attacks is becoming second nature and her range of which she can use her observation haki has increased where she can sense the presence of almost all of the island's strongest animals. While she is spending her time wisely, in the end Uta is still waiting for her friends to pick her up. Naturally, one wouldn't assume that they would get found easily, but Uta knows that Abell has a knack for finding her and so she has no need to worry. Instead, she can focus on getting stronger and she knows the perfect animal to test her new found strength on.

"Alright, let's do a little test." Uta said as she approaches the mouth of the jungle. "Alright, that thing should be coming soon now that I entered it's territory."

RAWR!

Uta waits patiently as the sound of a loud animal angrily approaches her. Suddenly, the trees burst apart and a giant red elephant comes out from within the jungle underbrush. In fact, this happened to be the same elephant that Rayleigh used his haki on and the same elephant that brushed off her attacks in the past. The elephant looked at Uta at a glance and roars angrily at her.

"They say an elephant never forgets and that certainly seems to be the case. You don't seem to like me that much though." Uta said smiling happily. "If there is any animal in this jungle who is worth fighting, it has to be you and frankly, I won't go down as easy as I did last time."

The elephant, seemingly understanding that Uta came for the purpose it, charges forward with it's trunk swinging wildly. Uta remembers how easily the elephant swatted her with that trunk and how it's hide absorbed her attack. The thought of fighting the elephant again gave her goosebumps and she bends down and propels her off the ground with a powerful kick. The elephant swings it's trunk towards Uta as she approaches the monster in response.

"Dubstep!" Uta yells as she jumps off the air avoiding several swings.

Uta then kicks off the air and hardens her fist with haki.

"Uta Punch!"

Uta punches the elephant right between the eyes stopping the charging beast. Uta roars as she tries and force her fist forward, but the heaviness of the elephant proves to great. The elephant's eyes become white and it was the sign Uta needed.

"Fall already!" Uta yells angrily. "To the ground!"

With an increase burst of adrenaline, Uta forces her fist deeper into her opponent and knocks the elephant back.

THUMP!

Uta lands on the ground and lets out a sigh of relief, that she managed to knock the beast over. However, she knew that her punch wasn't enough to defeat it and just as expected, the elephant rolls over and gets back on it's feet. The elephant glares at her and roars angrily.