Across The World.

Uta's live performance has been watched from every corner of the One Piece globe! For a change of pace, let's take our focus away from Uta. Instead, we're taking a peek on the reactions of various people who're watching her live! Before I forget, I would like to mention that since Uta was performing as Red, her outfit is different and hairstyle is different from the music video and movie. Uta isn't revealing her identity just yet. Also, the non canon livestream snails have not been introduced yet and so Uta is using the normal snails and through the large video transponder snails. Similar to that of Marineford arc. With that finished, let's get in with the chapter. I don't own One Piece. Just my OC's.

It was, but a brief three minutes, but those three minutes made a huge impact for the people watching all across the world. If there's one word that can describe what the audience saw, it would be 'awe'. After Uta's live performance, it became the immediate talk of the town and the news spread like a wildfire. News coos were flying with the title 'Red's Face Reveal and Live Performance'. Civilians, royalty, marines, and pirates alike have all witnessed this moment whether it was by coincidence or planned. There were opinions of both good and bad in regards to watching and listening between the people of the media and the audience themselves. 'Fleeting Lullaby' sung by 'Diva' Red, is today's biggest news. From the four blue seas and the vast Grand Line, the talk about Red has begun.

~Shell's town...

"I'm going to be a great cook!"

"After watching that music video, you're sure fired up, aren't you Rika."

In a Marine base, a small girl yells enthusiastically after watching Red's live video performance from their video transponder snail.

"I want to be a woman like Red." Rika said. "A proud and confident woman!"

"Your training won't be easy." the woman who was sitting next to Rika said. "Think you can handle it?"

"Of course! I'm going to make the greatest rice balls!"

~Orange Town located in the Organ Islands...

"Mayor Boodle! Did you watch it?"

The mayor of Orange Town looks up from the newspaper and smiles as one of the town folks approaches him.

"The video was quite something." Boodle said. "Not really my type of music though, but I'm glad that girl and her friends are having fun."

Ruff! Ruff!

"I think Chouchou likes her music." the villager said, patting the dog's head.

"You have strange tastes." Boodle chuckles. "How's the construction going?"

"After watching her video, morale is off the roof!" the villager said. "Leave it to us, Mayor!"

"Heh. Even if she's not here, Red is bringing the people together with her singing." Boodle said. "The power of music is amazing."

The mayor thinks back as to when he first sees Uta. He never did take her for the wild type, but after she took in the 'Demon Musician' he knew that she was something else.

"She really is quite the impressive woman."

~ Shimotsuki Village...

"Master! Can we make this song our background music?"

"Please Master?"

"'Fleeting Lullaby' is such a good song!"

The master of Isshin Dojo, Shimotsuki Koshiro, is trying his best to calm his students down as the latest hit from Uta has pumped them up.