Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.

Now that the damage has been done and the message has been sent, what will become of Uta and what role will she play from here on out? Read to find out! I don't own One Piece.

It didn't take long for the group of four to reach the ship of the Kuja Pirates who has been awaiting their arrival. Once they were inside the ship, they all took the time to relax. Luffy, despite his enthusiastic behavior, felt unusually tired afterwards and so the Kuja Pirates laid down a futon on the side so Luffy could rest. Uta has changed out of her battle outfit to her outfit from this morning. Once Uta finished changing she sees the Kuja Pirates lines up to touch Luffy, Jimbe, and Rayleigh since they want to opportunity to touch a man and sits down in the corner. It didn't take long for the Kuja to line up in front of Uta to get an autograph. Hancock passed out from the shock of having Luffy and Uta on board so she was recuperating in the captain's quarters.

"Sorry about making you guys go all this way to help us." Uta said as she signed autograph after autograph. "I hope this will be enough to suffice."

"It's fine. We're used to long voyages." One of the Kuja answers.

"What are you guys doing?" Luffy asks as he lets the women pull on his skin.

"Well, since the Snake Princess got over excited and collapsed just now, we're keeping watch to make sure you keep getting rest." answers another Kuja.

"Yup, it's the Snake Princess's orders!" another woman agrees.

"I don't think that's what Luffy meant when he asked you guys what you were doing." Uta said laughing at the sight.

"Did you think they got my message?" Luffy asks.

"If they read the article, then they'll understand. The fact that it's quite unlike you is in itself the key." Rayleigh said reassuringly. "You did have one companion who didn't seem particularly quick on the uptake."

"Ah, you mean Zoro." Luffy and Uta said in union as he was the first person that they thought of.

"I'm sure he'll figure it out." Rayleigh said. Though it may be just a feeling, I have faith that your companions will understand you perfectly."

"I hope you're right." Luffy said, sighing. "Speaking of companions, how do you think you will react, Uta."

Uta pales as she forgot that they would be reading the news too. Abell will surely give her a scolding and a beating, but they should get an idea of why Uta did what she did. Besides, it's not like they have her face on a wanted poster or anything.

~A few days later...

After recuperating in the Island of Women, the ones visiting have decided to set sail to the place where Rayleigh has decided Luffy should train. Now that everyone's wounds are healed, there is no better time. The send off was bittersweet as Luffy and Uta were quite fond of the Kuja now they have seen them in a better light. Uta even did a performance for them and it was quite the party. Performing for the Kuja was refreshing for Uta as singing for others always puts her mood up. To see Luffy, Jimbe, and Rayleigh in high spirits when she was singing made that day even better and the Kuja were such a good audience. Despite the excitement he went through, Jimbe was getting tired of Hancock's constant glare and was relieved to leave the island. As they set sail to their destination for which Rayleigh is keeping secret, Uta and Luffy were busy trying to beat each other at rock, paper, scissors with Uta having the majority of the wins.

"Hey guys! We got the newspaper and Luffy is on the front page!" yells one of the Kuja Pirates.

She hands the newspaper to Uta and she looks at the front page with Luffy looking at it from behind her shoulder. The front picture was Luffy holding his hat against his chest and Uta standing next to him with her spear against her chest.