Section Leaders Take Action!

I'm sorry this chapter is a little late! Forgive me! This chapter will obviously be a bit different from the others. Instead, just as the title of this chapter implies, the focus will be on the Section Leaders: Gordon, Abell, Pitch, and Rave. I want a chapter to showcase how strong the Section Leaders are and this is the perfect moment to do so. Enjoy a chapter focused on them. I don't own One Piece.

"Anyways, we'll come and get you soon so just stay, and Luffy, you should be careful since I heard that the admiral has shown up. I don't know who's here, but be on your guard."

"Ok, we will. Thanks for the heads up."

Calick!

"Hehehe."

"Are you still laughing?!"

"Tattoo woman is rich! I should've came up with that years ago! Vahahaha!"

"Damn lizard. This is why I have mixed feelings about babysitting you."

"I'm no lizard! Take that back!"

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry."

"With feeling."

"This is my maximum effort."

"Screw you!"

After contacting Uta to confirm her safety, Abell and Pitch agreed to leave the amusement park early in order to pick up Gordon and look for Rave. However, it didn't take long for them to start bickering, but they were able to get focused soon after.

"First things first, let's contact Gordon so we can give him an update." Abell sighs. "You have the transponder snail, right?"

"I'll give him a call." Pitch said, pulling out the snail from her kimono. "What should I tell him without making him mad?"

As the guardian, Gordon is known to panic over the girl's wild antics and it would be no surprise to find him both angry and worried. While Rave hasn't seen it herself, an angry Gordon is something that no one wants to see. After all, Gordon is in charge of dinner and can give them hellish work if need be.

"Want me to do it?" Abell asks, sighing.

"Please?" Pitch asks handing her partner the snail.

Abell takes the snail and makes a call. After a few rings, the line picks up.

Calick!

"Hello, Gordon?" Abell calls. "You there?"

"What did Uta do this time?" Gordon asks.

"He's not beating around the bush this time." Pitch whispers.

"Ugh, how should I explain this?" Abell mutters, rubbing her head.

"I already know what Luffy did to the Celestial Dragon." Gordon said through the snail. "Talk gets around fast here in the archipelago. All I want to know is if Uta was there."

"She was." Abell and Pitch said in union.

"Of course she was." Gordon sighs. "Uta may be reckless, but even she knows better than to mess with World Nobles. At least it was Luffy, as much as I hate to say it, it's better for him to take the blame."

"I think he would agree with you." Pitch said. "He's quite the wild child."

"She said no one has noticed her, but I can't help but feel concerned." Abell informs. "She told me a few minutes ago that she's hiding out in Grove 13."

"That's good news at least." Gordon said. "Are you still in the amusement park?"

"We just exited the place and thought of finding you." Abell said. "Where are you?"