Elegia: The Island of Music

Title says it all. I don't own One Piece.

It has been a week since the Red Haired Pirates departed from Foosha Village and approximately four days since Uta started her haki training. Shanks has kept on course towards their next destination where he knew would be quite the surprise for his daughter. It was just a bit after dawn until Shanks saw their next destination.

"Hey, Uta!" Shanks yells out. "Come here!"

"Coming!"

Uta walks up on deck in a casual music note tee and shorts. Unlike normal, her hair is put up in a bun rather than a bow shape. This is her workout outfit.

"More training?" Uta asks with a heavy sigh. "I thought I already finished today's routine."

"Look over here." Shanks said as he ushered his daughter. "We're here."

Uta looks over to see some large beautiful rock foundations. In actual fact, those were islands rather than simple cliffs. The smaller islands had a town built in it and they were all connected with bridges and stairs to the top of the more larger islands that had castles built on top of it. However, what's most impressive, was the massive island across from the town. The island was in a horseshoe-like shape, and thus created a small bay. There were smaller islands littered in the bay area inside. Another feature is the rock formation that arched across the bay, it almost looks like a ribcage. On the opposite end of the bay was a giant crystal that towered above the rocks only second to the building behind it. Uta looks at the place in absolute awe. She felt strangely attracted to this place, almost as if it was calling out to her. She has never felt so entranced to such an extent.

"This is my first time here too." Shanks said, staring at the islands.

"What is this place?" Uta asks, still sinking in the sight.

"Uta, welcome to the Elegia Kingdom." Shanks said. "This is the Island of Music."

"The Island of Music." Uta repeats softly.

"You ready to port?" Shanks asks.

Uta looks at and nods her head vigorously.

"Alright, guys!" Shanks yells. "Let's get ready to dock!"

The pirates roar in response and begin to move. Uta continues to look at the islands and is still starstruck. Uta looks at herself and realizes that she looks terrible.

"I need to change!" Uta screams as she runs to her room.

Once Uta finishes changing and returns to the deck, she finds that the Red Haired Pirates have docked the ship. Uta sees that the pirates have let the stairs down, so the girl decides that the only proper thing to do is to go down the stairs.

"WELCOME, UTA!"

Uta almost jumps off the planks as a large group of people scream from the deck. The girl was an utter shock to the crowd of people before her. She had never been welcomed to an island before, let alone anyone knowing her name. Uta sees Shanks below deck and runs down to be at her side. The crowd gathers around Uta and gushes over her. Uta couldn't remember the last time she was under this much pressure.

"She's so cute!"

"I can tell she's a winner!"

"Isn't her outfit just the cutest?"

Uta grips Shanks leg for moral support as she backs away.

"Everyone, you're scaring the girl."

From the crowd, an old man walks towards the pirates. In comparison to the citizens around him, he's quite tall and is even taller than Shanks. He sports a nice suit and dress pants. Almost as if he's ready to perform something. His appearance is a bit scary to Uta. His eyes are covered with a pair of sunglasses and he has some stitches surrounding the left side of the top of his head. He has long black and gray hair surrounding his bald spot and his shoulders are hunched over making him more intimidating.