Prologue

Right after issei used the juggernaut drive he passed out due too loss of power and life force, the gremory family took him back home. While people like asia Azazel irina and the rest from before his reincarnation were worried koneko felt nothing,akeno was hurt about worrying for issei but also not caring and kiba was unlike the others worried for his brother. As for rias she was full of rage but tried to hide it because her red dragon emperor is now useless while deep in her heart some of her loved him but she  was so full of hate and greed but she felt torn.

Will he be ok? Asia asked worried for the man who gave her a family and a life not just one but a second a true life to be ok.

Azazel then stood up from his seat and looked at asia. "He will be fine i hope the juggernaut drive is unknown to because most don't survive it so if you need me i will talk to driag" he said before leaving but stopped and said one last thing. "Also gremory( she then jump due to her not listening or caring) people think issei was connected to raynare and i want you to know he might be hurt inside. He said knowing ophis told him something was in issei so he guessed it was raynare and wanting to see rias reaction she then let out a leak of p.o.d but then hid it but not fast enough. "Understood Azazel make sure he is well" she said in a fake face as she said that he left to talk to driag as rias then shifted to the sculpture issei made of her and she destroyed it to relieve anger but then fixed it with magic however there were small cracks only issei would know of.

Pov issei's mind

Unlike the past host of the gear issei is still alive and now he is walking through the gear and his mind as he is lost within it.

Hello anyone here? How do i wake up. Said the confused dragon and "pawn" as he only saw white.

Say the chant to rival it. A mysterious voice said to the shock of issei it did not sound like driag.

Who are you and what chant? Issei said now annoyed because he is here due to a chant. As he then saw a star light type void infront of him he couldn't reach.

We met before red dragon, now say it and the "dream" will let you know what your reality really is. Said the voice letting out power and going near the void as issei them knew who is was in shock.

Pov in isseis room with driag and Azalel

So i want to ask you a few guestions.. And i don't mean issei i mean you welsh dragon. Azazel spoke in a serious and concerned voice

As then the arm of issei starts to react as we hear a voice

As then the arm of issei starts to react as we hear a voice. Governor general what is it that you want. Spoke the wise and powerful dragon.

I want to know why issei was like this all i know is rias has something to do with it by her reaction. Azazel said as driag went quite not wanting to make his partner feel pain but he understood what he was being asked.

I do not know what caused it exactly but he is not responding to our link someone strong is blocking it, however he has been thinking of that fallen for the past few months now and that was not helping his rage or his old fear which awakened the drive when the nun was gone. Driag spoke with Azazel being shocked issei had a great fear that caused the drive to awaken but he had a hunch what it was he was a man to after all. However issei then started glowing red as a barrier was put up blocking the others. Suddenly issei's right arm was glowing with negative emotional and dragon power entering it until

 Suddenly issei's right arm was glowing with negative emotional and dragon power entering it until

He had a second gear that then spoke. "Sorry driag i guess we are sharing this host after all that wronged him so his rage and my power will make them feel fear. The voice spoke as both Azazel and driag were in shock they knew who the voice belonged to and they felt fear.

GRRAT RED/GREAT RED SIR!!! They both yelled lucky for the barrier no one hear them but then as then got to calm down after a few minutes great red spoke. Yes it's me now excuse me governor general please open the right hand and driag i need your help right now(this is an idea everyone does but im twisting it a pit you'll understand)
As Azalel moved and opened the hand he nearly let his rage out for who caused issei to do this because in the new gear was 8 pawn pieces most of them cracked and only a few being red while the rest were black. issei asked red to remove.

Sorry to leave it hear but i will tell you all what he said in the space and after a few oues but relax and i need you guys to share amd enjoy it afterall this is my first betrayal story.