battle of the houses before

With see with one day left issei and the others begin training all vs him in his queen form to be ready for sairorg.

Ok guys come at me, remember think like im him fight at full power. Issei said as everyone got it a formation.
Gapser in front with the knights behind him, akeno in the air rias in the center and asia in the back but issei noticed he couldn't see koneko which felt like a plan was about to hatch.

Now let's go!! They all yelled as kiba started it off using his two balance breaker sword on issei fist to blade surprising issei by formation and then change on whi would fight him.
Eat this issei holy flame shocker. Kiba yelled pulling a holy sword he made amd a flame devil sword to create a powerful blast making issei step back a bit.
Not bad kiba you need to try better then.. Dragon shot. Issei said as he pushed away the blast with a dragon shot only to see kiba was gone which put him on guard however.

Ok where are you blondie hmm.. Ugh. Issei said as gasper came out of the ground punching issei in the gut and freezing him in place with his gear.
Thanks for the cover kiba, we call that the daywalker eclipse a switch of fast and power knight and a fast but now due to me using my vampire and human blood as part of my training now i got incredible strength ontop of my gear. Gasper said as then kicked at full power with a hint of blue fire and unfreezing issei making him fly back a few feet. However issei noticed while getting hit the flame was as sage fire but how.

As the dragon got back up he felt large amounts of holy energy charged up.
Ok xenovia let see what you got. Issei said seeing xenovia with a golden beam of energy from her sword.
Ok issei im not holding back now ... EAT THIS!! Xenovia yelled as the blade and energy came crashing down towards issei.
Queen bishop cannon. Issei said summoning his cannon on his right arm charging up a blast right at the holy energy. DRAGON CANNON FULL POWER AHHH! Issei and draig yelled as he shot the blast and the dragon and holy energy classed however issei broke through the attack and his blast hit xenovia head on.

Sorry about i said i would fight back. Issei said seeing asia heeling her from far away and rossviasa using a barrier to help xenovia not take the brunt of the blast. We what now. Issei thought as he heared bats fly behind me.
I can still hear and sense you gasper. Issei said throwing a punch however it was koneko not gasper and she was at neko level 2 blocking the punch and kicking issei back.

Ugh.. So that's the trick you two go bat and small cat so its harder for me to see and sense you so you both can switch places and strike as best hand to hajd fighter without weapons i must admit im impressed. Issei as koneko and gasper both revealed themselves a little cocky.

Keep your guard up issei gigga dragon end. Akeno and rias yelled firing three lighting dragons and p.o.d giga start merged together for a powerful blast as the larger impact was coming from above the two smaller p.o.d lightning dragons were from the right and left coming fast towards issei.

So that was the plan keeping me off gaurd with koneko and gasper well fine by me mode change queen rook welsh impact booster. Issei said as his arms entered rook mode as two of the dragons rushed at him. One he took and punched it breaking it and he used his other arm to block the explosion from the dragon on the left. Everyone was tired from the attacks expect for koneko kiba and rossviavsa but as the smoke cleared from the explosion and the giga dragon rushed at him they all heard one thing.

BOOOST BOOST BOOST.. Repeatedly as a red and emerald glow form around issei as he boosted over 20 times and summoned to cannons on his shoulders. THIS WILL BE A POWERFUL ATTACK WATCH OUT.. WELSH SONIC IMPACT.. DRAGON WAVER. Issei and draig let out as a large blast ripping the sky apart destroyed the king and queen attack rias and akeno launched and destroyed a distant mountain shocking kai while everyone else remembered the past training days when it came to riser.