victory's gift

It has been 2 days since the "kings games" kai and iseei are about to be ready to leave the hospital however both issei and kai used so much energy there arms are stuck as gears.

Mr. Hyoudou, mr. Abaddon you both are discharged you are free to go. A nurse says as she looks in shock seeing issei and kai do push ups in aura.

Kai focus you dragon power to act like a weight. Issei says getting of the ground to see if kai can control his aura. I.. am s. So stop talking so i can fo.. Before kai could finish he falls due to the lack of control.

*sigh* you two do know if you keep this up we will keep a day longer. The nurse to the dragons says. Sorry about that we are just excited and ready to leave right issei. Kai asked with joy in his voice. Of course plus we got to ask our mates to fix our arms before we leave to kyoto. Issei said as the two grabbed there bags and left.

So kai guestion did you think of any new moves for battle? Issei asks has Kai's arm acted up. No not yet why? Kai said making issei facepalm as they riched the hyoudou house. It's because you need your own power not the same tricks or moved of you and your mates you used in the ga. Ahhhh. As issei opened the door while talking he was tackled by rias raynare akeno Asia and irina and ravel.(everyome else is at the hospital thinking they didn't leave yet)

Issei why didn't you tell us you were coming home? Rias said. She's right you and kai are still injured. Raynare said. Ara ara if you want yourself hurt just call me because this was just stupid. Akeno said in her normal seductive way. Agreed issei/my king. Ravel and irina said as Asia just huggged issei tight.

Uhhhh. Sensei seems like your the one who needs help with your mates hahaha. Kai said laughing awkwardly seeing the red dragon emperor the first dragon who became an ultimate dragon be knocked down by his mates.

Girls im fine please get off me. Issei says then looking down at Asia. Asia im fine please let go. He says as the girls let go and issei gets up turning to kai getting his phone out.

Issei.. Who are you calling? Kai asked in fear as a magic circle appeared with his crest as it showed koneko and Kuroka and they looked pissed.

Thanks for calling numb nuts.. Now kai.. Koneko said looking at kai making him feel fear. Get him!! Kuroka said as the two sister's tackled him just like the other girls did to issei.

I think these two need punished i have an idea for that.. Girls come here. Akeno says calling rias raynare koneko and kuroka over.

What do you think their talking about? Issei asked kai. I have no clue but i have shivers down my spine now. Kai says as the twi go pale.

Well we let you two go have fun lets go ravel. Irina says as the two leave and let what happens happen.

Ok as the girls get dressed let me take you boys to the punishment room. Akeno says in a tease as kai and issei look back in worry. Do we have to? The two said as akeno licks her lips taking the two to the room.

LEMON TIME OF PUNISHMENT

Here we see kai and issei teleported into a spar room naked and issei on one red is tide up with his hands tied up while kai is tide up as well.

So why are here and why are we tied up? Kai asks but before issei could say anything thunder burst as someone comes from it.