A lost friend

We see the two dragons master and student stare each other down ready to fight as the moon shines bright.

Alright kai lets do this... Issei says as he walks up to kai entering a battle stance.
Alright sensei i will show you all i got. Kai says merging the supreme destruction back into him as he enters a stance as well.

Hold it you two its night do you want to wake everyone up? Wait till tomorrow.
Yakasan spoke making it know her people still needed their sleep before a dragon sparing match wakes them.

Your right yakasan our apologies lets go kai. Issei said as he and kai walk towards the temple and rest for the night.

THE NEXT DAY IN KUOH

While issei and kai left to train in kyoto vali was looking for them as he needed to talk to his fellow dragons.

Sigh.. I guess they are still asleep. Vali said annoyed. Im not sure vali it seems they might not be here. Albion spoke confusing the white dragon. What do you mean there no..

Before vali could finish talking to albion he was suddenly attacked by a hooded figure in black with a orange ribbian in there hair.

Seems like i found you white drago  lucifer!! The figure spoke with malice as a orange and black aura was around them made of magic and pure malice as the two backed up.

What the hell? Who are you and how do you know me.  Vali guestioned as the figured smiled.  Please no dragon or devil can escape my judgement. They spoke shocking vali as he thought back to someone he met before he left for the chaos brigade.

Tell me why are you still with my grandfather he needs to die. Vali says in anger as he is about to leave.

It's simple vali, his time is soon but all dragons like you and devils that are un true by my views will die because "no dragon or devil can escape my judgement"

No it can't be? vali said after thinking back to his past this aura and will belongs to only one person he knows. If you want to fight bring it but you will tell me who you are. Vali says as he puts up a barrier letting out his power.

Fine by me "mistake" . the person says as they rush at st each other clashing fist for fist with incredible speed and power the movements and impacts were only blue and a bronze like fire with a black spark from it.

So this is your power its strong i will give you that. The fighter says as they go in to kick vali but he dodges and summons his gear and grabs her legs and spins her around crashing her into the barrier cracking it as he then looks at were he threw the person. Ha helicopter helicopter. Albion says laughing. Sigh you have been spending time with draig and issei again and their own "white dragon". Vali says making us unsure of who this white dragon is.

As vali is done talking a bright silver and bronze to orange light as the hooded figure stands tall out of the smoke without her bow but instead a gold spear with orange and black marks. However the cloak is damaged and now showing the figures shirt and body and glow from one of there eyes as it shows a violet eye and a women figure with a large chest and a black shirt for stealth.

So you are a girl and that spear says it all you haven't changed a bit but i had a hunch it was.. LUNA AMON The devil of the house sealing and judgment aka THE LOST DEVIL OF SECRETS. Vali says announcing who the person now known as luna is the person who has been watching issei, kai and vali since kyoto.

Well well val-chan seems like your still has foolish as ever. Luna says as she then rushes ay vali hitting his wrist that held magic breaking the barrier.

Crash.. Shatter. As the barrier broke it woke a few people in the house.

Pov issei's room.

After that night when kai and issei went wild with the five girls they were out cold and rias was the first awake.