battle of the houses pt 1

let the battle begin!! The announcer yells as we see both team gremory and team bael ready for battle.

Glad you could show up red dragon emperor even though your a king now im surprised your fighting with gremory. Sairorg says happy to fight issei. Well sairorg i won't lose to you or anyone and im only fighting with them today because of promise i made to you to fight at full power against you and after this game my student asked me one thing. Issei says before going silent getting everyones attention evem raynares and rias however kai looks cold.

So master made the choice about time he moves on. Kai says aloud as ravel and shallot and raynare get interested as issei then speaks.
After this game in one week i will fight the house of gremroy for the strongest race because this fight is strongest devil but next week with me vs kai and then me vs rias it be strongest dragon that rules over the dead god vs the twin king of alliance and if we win the strongest devil heiress. The ultimate battle is next week because this is just a warm up. Issei says aloud shocking even the higher ups with his speech as the crowd roared with excitement

Now that both warriors spoke there peace let's roll those dice.

I agree with that i can't wait to see this battle. Azazel spoke

Now most of the fights will stay the same and some the same match with different outcomes to the original story however kibas fight will remain the same and now we leave off here.

Wow that was some fight don't you agree. Kai asked his hooded pawn with a sword made of pure ice. Grr.. Indeed i haven't fought him yet but from my scars i know swords are strong. The pawn said as his other chimed in. Brother please magic and physical power is best not swords and magic. He said annoyed.
Why not both you two? Kuroka asked as they both said nothing intil kai turned around.

You both can learn from the sisters but they can learn from me.. Swords can break magic runs out and power weakens you need all of the above plus knowledge. Now shut up so i can watch the game. Kai snapped as he looked at the battlefield seeing koneko and making think back to when they trained after kyoto.

Pov koneko

As koneko rossviavsa introduce themselves to there opponents koneko thinks back to what kai told her as they both trained.

Flash back

We see behind the clubroom kai ophis and koneko train.

Ahhh eat this meow. Koneko yella kicking but he blocks and throws her back.

You are missing something little cat. Ophis says pissing off koneko which kai sensed with the mate bond. Oh really what's emo dragon. Koneko yells as kai helps her up.

She's right siroko sage power is like my dragon power for example dragon is control and overgrowing with my experience training and emotiona while your power is like a wild beast ready to be free in battle. Kai says shocking koneko.

In short.. Kai then punches his mate back a few steps. You can control it but if you restrain it you will be like a kitten biting instead of the warrior you are don't be afraid i have a plan to help your control.

Flashback end

I need to control my power and our bond because i will be the wild rook,neko and warrior i am. Koneko thinks as she enters neko level 2 however her mark glows and so does Kai's as koneko gains a second violet aura that forms into a dragon as her golden blue aura of a neko covers her body showing how much power is coming from koneko. Thats it you can do it. Kai thinks seeing the fight begin.

Come on koneko kick some ass.. Issei yells as he knows this will be the beginning. Back in the battlefield both rossviavsa and the knight Liban Crocell and the rook Gandoma Balam are shocked by power. Rossviavsa you take care of the knight this guy is mine... Koneko states rushing at gandoma with speed no could track yet power with one kick knocking him far back into the wall and not giving him a chance koneko kept up the assault with power and fast punches with energy behind them to knock gandoma out and making his body break he retired shocking the growd.