gremorys "cursed" hatred

Here we are with issei kai and raynare in the underworld after yesterdays events and they all go to see grayfia and Sirzechs about rias and peace for raynare.

Flashback of the night

I.. I .. Might be half dragon? Kai stated in shock but with as tears then ran down hus face which issei noticed.
Now i know why i was treated so wrong by everyone after all a hyprid devil is always hunted by his sin of life. Kai said as he then began to sob as his fist let out dragon aura like blue fire similar to his red devil fire. But then issei put a hand on his shoulder bringing him into a hug.

Listen kai your not a freak or sin. You are a warrior a true life after all you have life of the original destruction and a dragon king but you also have hope. Issei then smiles as kai breaks the hug to look at him. After all akeno and gasper aren't pure devils gasper his a vampire and akeno a fallen hell koneko his a neko which she hid due to her sister being a S class stray. Issei said comforting the boy proving not all hyprids are sin they are hope.

Sensei can i go to kuoh with you and raynare after we talk to Sirzechs? Kai said as fire glowed in his eyes and the blue flane turned into gloves to confort him with timats choas crest on them as kai smiled knowing part of the truth.

Sure thing aftet all i don't listen to gremory anymore they better listen me issei said with a sadistic smile which made kai,driag,and great red feel cold.
Well get some sleep and we'll have a long day a head kai. He said giving kai a thumbs up as he left.

Flash back end

Kai was walking by Ryanare with a smile as the gloves were on his hands and raynare noticed his mood was better than yesterday.

Hey kai what's up? She asked hapoy to see him better.
Nothing Rayanare o-nechan just happy i guess. Kai said making raynare hit him on the head which made guy yell out " hey what was that for".
Well sorry but i couldn't hit you yesterday since you were knocked out you made alot of damage. Raynare said with a smile glad she wad viewed as kai's big sister as they both ran up to issei but we see they are at the front door of Sirzechs official meeting home and as they were almost there issei stopped with tense fury and he held his and back so raynare and kai would stay still.

Stay back you guys i sense something bad. Issei said and as he did a blue sphere of energy hit him head on which shocked the both and made them go into a battle stance.

Well hyoudou surprised your here. Said a man with silver hair blue eyes and a black jacket and green shirt with jeans but on his back were white and blue wings.

Vali i thought after leaving the bitch i would be good what do you want. Issei said as the smoke cleared and he summoned the boosted gear.

The man now known as vali started to speak. Well i was going to destroy some of the city but this will do after all me and albion can sense you anywhere now are fight come on. Vali said as his wing glowed and spoke.
Vali don't he is different than before he seems stronger now you will need full power his base feels like balance breaker or more but he is hiding something driag what did you do. The vanishing dragon albion spoke from the gear.

Ha nothing you foolish white flag he grew from sorrow and choose one thing pure hope from the nightmare he was in and now he is far stronger than you will ever be. Driag says with pride as issei smirks and just turns to vali flipping him off.

So white flag where's the cat your not worth fighting and im here on business with her and Sirzechs. Issei says has vali gets pissed and a black shadow goes behind issei and attacks but kai stops it as we see it was Kuroka using a shadow and as soon as kai saw kuroka he backs up with his face going red to kurokas amusement.