god from the icy shadows

Firts i like to say before the story begins from rias shooting kai with p.o.d i have to thank you all with for 6k reads and this story has come so far thank you all. Also go back to the original 5 or 6 chapter's an you will know who i mean by icy shadow.

As rias placed her hand out with p.o.d kai didn't even move and only let out his own destructive power too match her own as a silver and red aura with gold flared. As it looked like two god's were about to fight no one dared to intervine until a blue,black,emerald lighy glowed from two spots stopping the power struggle of aura.

How about you fight somewhere we all can see after all you made a deal right? To the shock of everyone thw voice of vali spoke as he walked towards issei and kai while issei stood from his relaxing position too a stern stance.

I agree with vali after all raynare you said you wanted to fight but you agree that this should be Kai's fight so maybe fight akeno because it can help you both. Issei said shocking the two fallen as he then turned his gaze to vali. So why are you here third liberation lucifer haha. Issei said making vali become angered.
Actually im here for kai not you three. Vali said as he then turned away from issei while summoning fenrir scaring him as vali smirked. What don't like the dog? Have heart not a few holes. Vali said making issei mad while everyone was confused what vali meant by three besides raynare and kai knowing about great red.

What do you want white one? Kai asked angrily not bothering to look at him However that changes when vali let's out Albion and bows making kai turn too him and raise an eyebrow.

We both are sorry by not just pure blood or pride but our names as the vanishing one and the forgotten lucifer
W.e..we *vali then starts to tear up shocking kuroka and all because he never cries* we both are so sorry i can't blame rizivine but i can only blame myself i was weak and i still am so i let walk over and made me do the same to you as he did to me just so my mother could live.. I.m im. Vali them starts crying to the point he cant speak but kai understands him as albion then speaks.

Young abaddon please except our apologize because we would never do this to a fellow dragon or satan of pride. Albion said as kai then turns to vali and Albion as issei's right palm goes red and gold as great red talks through a mental link.

Issei can you hear me? The voice of great red spoke shocking issei. Oh hey red how have you been besides sleeping. Issei mentally asked his dragon. I wasn't sleeping.. Ok i was sleeping im kyoto after that spell then i was fixing your body and i found something's for you amd draig. Great red spoke confusing issei and getting his attention.
Ok what is it? Issei asked with urgency.

You see first after your dragon transformation happened your evil dragon part became more of a zenkai so to speak boosting all defense properties you have and after healing making you offensively stronger but the negative emotions you have is building up to a dragon fall version i would call "dragons end" Great red said shocking issei and making his blood run cold.

You see issei it is building up your power and anger into a bomb like form but it slowly cause the seals of my power to cause pain in you till it reaches the king piece in you that is why you let out a large amount of power during the kyoto fight because if it wasnt for the dragons end you would have already unlockes the promotions but now you have 2 still locked. Red said making issei sigh as he took in the news.

Ok what else? He mentally asked his dragon. Well for the second thing i noticed in your memories you fought loki but i foubd something.. You and the gremory girl were the only two who heard the words of loki because je cursed you both. You were forced into juggernaut drive and marked with anger or sorrow if you lived. Great red said as issei clenched his fisted with anger starting to have blood spill from it as he asked with rage "what did he do to rias" issei asks as red goes silent having draig speak.