the true power of abaddon

Here we are with the team in kyoto eating breakfast as they wonder where kai issei and kuroka is as they met raynare an hour ago and she is still with them but the other three are missing.

Sorry we're late we had something talking to do. Kai said as him issei and kuno ran into the rest stop.
Finally i was just about to leave and look for you raynare said coming from the other entrance as she was looking for issei.

Sorry about that. Issei said in his normal tone.
It's fine just hurry and eat. Raynare said.

And the all ate and after words they toured all of kyoti and making stops like matchmaking and the bridge of memories as something strange formed.

A smoke appeared aa only the supernatural werre left and Azazel flew right to them.

Guys are you alright be ready this is dimension lost. Azazel said worried.

Please we will be.. Ugh AAHHHHH!!! Kai spoke before he screamed in pain grabbing his head in pain as issei and koneko ran to him.

Kai are you ok.
Kai please hold on. They both said.

Hey no fair zechs my power can beat destruction. A Voice similar too kai said in his mind.
Oh yeah let's put it to a battle. A young sirzechs spoke.

What are these memories. Kai said in pain as he got up from the pain.

This fog is the same that i saw when mother was gone. Kuno informed the other as she was afriad.

Well well it's nice to finally meet you. RED DRAGON EMPEROR. A man walks out from the shadows on the others side of the bridge with blue hair a blue suit and a glowing spear in his hand.

Who the hell are you and how do you know me? Issei asked as he let out some of his aura and helping kai stay stable.

Im fine issei but behind you. Kai said as he threw a punch at a shadow creature with a red eye. As soon as the hit made contact his power broke right through the creature turning it into dust.

Well im shocked i thought that would be strong enough to take out a kid. Oh well we have an army I'll take the general of the fallen, also my name coa coa pleasure to meet you for the first and last time. Coa coa said as him and Azazel left to the end of the bridge.
As they left to fight the creatures fired beams of light which everyone knew to watch out for and issei took charge.

Kiba make swords to absorb light xenovia use here use ascolon to counter them. Irina by time as well.
Everyone grab a sword and fight issei said as he saw koneko using neko power to keep them back and it had grown to a two tail state due to the mate mark.

Eat this *fight with pride by the hands of your name* kai gave a large number of the goons enough of an impact with his fist to destroy them.

Kai what the hell are you doing that power is light your still a devil you need a sword. Issei yelled as he summoned the gear taking care of the girls and creatures at once with a dragon shot.