downfall of loki pt1

BOOST

Nothing

Boost

Will be safe from domination

Here we see issei and kai standing speechless at loki's sudden appearance as vali and rossviavsa fly down with akeno and raynare knowing they were to late to catch loki or rias.

Sensei are you ok? Kai asked as he then felt two hands stop him and as he looks back he see's akeno and vali with fear in there eyes as a magic circle opens behind them summoning the rest of team rias and all of team sona and team phionex even ravel along with the leaders and timat and tannin.

Kai don't move. Issei san go ahead. Akeno said before she passed out due to her injuries, as issei then began to glow red and black with emerald cracks as all the leaders put a barrier around everyone but issei so he could let out his rage.

AHHHHHH TWIN DRAGON OF DOMINATIONS LIFE!!! Issei roars as his left arm glows as starts to shine red as a spirit glows righy next to issei as issei starts becoming his humoid dragon form.

(The red glow now in human form)

Hang in there brother. The mysterious man in red spoke shocking timat tannin and albion as everyone else had no clue who he was. But then the man began to speak.

YOU ARE ISSEI HYOUDOU THE MAN WHO BROKE AND BEAT RISER PHONEIX ONLY IN A SHORT TIME AFTER BEING A DEVIL AND USING OUR POWER. YOU WOULD HAVE STOPED KOKABEL WITHOUT THE BALANCE BREAKER IF VALI AND ALBION DIDN'T SHOW UP TO STOP US.
YOU USED JUGGERNAUT DRIVE AND LIVED UNLIKE MY PAST HOST DAMNIT BROTHER YOU TAMED JUGGERNAUT DRIVES RAGE AND AWAKENED MY.. NO OUR TRUE POWER COME ISSEI YOU CAN BREAK THE DRAGONS END CURSE BEFORE IT BECOMES THE FALL BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL DRAGON OF EMOTION BUT THAT IS ONLY VERY LITTLE DUE TO THE HEART YOU HAVE OF WELSH AND A GOD BETWEEN ME AMD RED THE REAL POWER IS YOU. AND WHAT I SAY IS TRUE YOU ARE THE ONLY RED DRAGON EMPEROR WHO TREATED ME RIGHT.. WHO TREATED ME LIKE BROTHER AND MEAN THAT OR MY NAME ISN'T DRAIG THE HEAVENLY DRAGON DOMINATION. The figure now known as draig says with a tear rolling down his cheek as everyone else even kai is shocked the dragon of domination is free from gods seal as albion then apears with wings glowing.

Draig how the hell are you FREE? Albion asked in shock but draig said nothing as he tried helping issei through the transformation.

This is.m my fault i let hher d. . d.d own.. Aahhhb. Issei roars as the black veins burn.

Thank you issei for saving me
Poor thing you gave an arm for me.
Issei thinks back as he then realized all he did for her made her happy as the black veins calm down as he transforms through the fire.

I will fight for her raynare was my first but rias healed my heart and that god tried breaking us for that he'll know the pain that a dragon and team a king along with a formee pawn but eternal family member of gremory can do. Issei says earing smiles from team Rias making gasper and asia cry seeing the old issei back. While raynare thinks " i dont care if i love issei he can have more than one mate but that god playing games will pay for hurting us all"