relaxation after a long battle.

After a long day of battle against the god loki and "love making" for issei and rias everyone can rest as life finally is right.

Here at abaddon estate kai got from his fathers will and rights we see vali biiku and aurthur with fenrir watching in through the garden window

Man this place is big. Biiku stated. Of course it is it's a devil estate right vali. Arthur spoke to vali but vali was looking in the window in shock as he saw a tired kai in a blue tank top and boxers with the abaddon logo on them waking up from bed and in the kitchen feeding the pups of fenrir as the three listened in on what kai was saying

Here we go you two. Kai said giving two bowls of dog food and water as he leaned down to pet them as they ate. If you don't like that i can try cooking you some food uhh what should name you two. He pandered while the pups looked confused never being named until he came up with two name.
I got how about fen and fenris you two kai said making the two happy.

How is he a satan he acts so happy? Vali thought out loud getting Kai's attention.
Uhhhh vali? Why are you and whoever those two are along with fenrir spying on me through my kitchen window. Kai asked sarcastically as he let group in to talk.

Well kai first i wanted to say in glad your a dragon along with a devil it's like we're the same you and i, amd two where is kuroka we haven't anywhere. Vali asked making kai feel fear.

Shit uhh monkey man and knight can you help get fen and fenris out so they don't see them. Kai said in panick as the two were confused but like on right on Que a littlw black cat came downstairs.

Yawn~nya hun shirone is still asleep so i thought i ask about last night? Kuroka said wearing a black shirt most likely from Kai's dad as she then looked puzzled by how many people were in the kitchen along with 3 dogs.

You didnt? Arthur asked making biiku laugh and kai red. I did both her and her sister but i think i am going to die. Kai said as kuroka let out her power. Yes yes you will because WHY DO YOU HAVE THE DOGS HERE WHERE THE THREE OF US LIVE NYA. KUROKA YELLED MAKING THE DOGS JUMP IN FRONT OF KAI.

Grrrr. Hssss both dogs and kuroka let out. As they glared at each other until kai let out his twin king power making the three calm down.
Fen fenris both you two calm down or i won't find yourselves human forms. And Kuroka these two are my pawns and my pets you know like family and with my cousin back to normal and i got my houses i thought why not keep them with me. Kai said making the three calm down but then vali aurthor and biiku along with kuroka raised a eyebrow when kai said houses.

Ok this is a big estate but you say you have more dragon boy? Bikku said making kai raise a eyebrow at the nickname.
None of your business but yes and vali meet me at issei's and call my cousin zechs for me because.. Then vali cut off kai saying. Because of the dragon energy in rias right. Vali said with Kai's knodd as they both knew it was the shard. Your right vali but we both know how to fix it but for why i nees zechs it's because him and Michael and azazel want to talk to me and my four partners. Kai said making the dividing gear appear with albion asking.
I know of your father and ophis but who else? Albion asked making kai reach out hia hand summoning gram.