treasured son

Here we are back in the familiar forest as kai,raynare,issei and koneko is shocked by the name timat just yelled as soon as she saw Kai's eyes and hair.

Excuses me who the hell is crimson? My name is kai abaddon. Kai said as Timat then shed a tear and smiled as walked close to him.
I guess no one told you oh well. Crimson is your title and dragon name while kai is the name we gave you since you look like your father. Timat said as every one was still confused.
Ok i guess story time then.

Flash back 20 years ago.
In the familiar forest a devil with red hair red and black eyes and battle armor with a cloak searches for something in the forest until..
Who dares enter my forest!! A large blue dragon yells as she reveals her self.
I am here for my own business for a hunt unless you know where a few devils went who got here a few daya ago. The man says while turning to facing the dragon with power in his eyes.
Oh those idiots i kiled them for trying to steal my treasure but if you want to try and get it yourself. The dragon then enters her human form while entering a fighting stance. Which caught the eyes in her beauty but also her power. Then have at it. The female dragon says with joy in here voice as she tells that the man wants to fight.

Alright then my lady bring it. The man said as he took of the cloask to reveal his muscle and pure power of magic and physical strength.

ALRIGHT BRING IT ON!!! They both yelled as they rushed at each other showing power of destruction and choas clashing and they both made a few crash in the mountains of the forest and once the red haired man  jumped behind the dragon and kicked her into the water as she used her tail and grab his leg to drag him down with her.

SPLASH BANG

Was all that rang out in the forest.
As we look in the shore of the forest we see the two laying down on there backs slowly getting up.

Damn your strong devil i think i like you.
The dragon female spoke as her hair was out of a bun and gone all the way done to her shoulders.
I agree well time for me to show you my special form. HAKAI ORO !! The red haires man yelles as his body was engulfed in red and sillver energy armor was destroyed so his skin was changed by the aura and formed into a red and silver color with whirlwind like markings and his hand were covered in destruction marks and calm but stern fire.

Oh my looks like your a fine warrior after all. The dragon said as the man suddenly rushed at her with speed she couldn't track.
As do i for you my lady. The male said as he grabbed the dragons hands with a power struggle but as they let out there power the dragon lead in to thr man's surprise she kissed him as both there powers calmed and disappeared.

Well that was a shock but im not complaining miss. The man said.

Timat choas karma dragon, whats your name handsome. Timat said with a smirk on her face thinking she found love in a battle mate.
My name is kai abaddon the first and it's a pleasure to meet you miss timat. Kai said with a smile. I hope i meet you again. Kai says has he makes a magic circle too leave the forest.

Wait what about your comrades? Timat asked the devil she started to love.
I will tell them a wolf or boar from here killed them, i don't want to have a beautiful girl like you hurt unless we fight. Kai said with a smile making timat blush.
(Damn it this devil is like a perfect match for me a want have some fun now. Timat thought with a mischief like smile)

See you soon. Timat says as he leaves through a circle and timat enters her gave.

Over time the two bonded and kept seeing each other and fighting in the forest as there bond grew,they even talked about there past with each other. How kai has trouble with his house and the old satans fear him for the abaddon destruction and physical potential.