the proud son of the alliance

We see kai right by the noble and issei,Sirzechs and other high ranking warriors saw him move while others thought he Telaported as most know the speed as a fraction of his power.

H.. How did you? The noble asked before kai put his hand on his shoulder.
Well you see never mock my family. Kai said as he then backed up getting everyone's attention as he then flared his power.

Gram come too me sword of the twin king. Kai spoke as he entered his HAKAI KAEN ORO form that was a mark two if you will due too the starts in his eyes and them still res and blue while he had angel and the marks of the infinite on his arms as a scale coat of power silver gold and black wrapped around him making all be in shock even issei due to him seeing the form for the first time.

W..w. What is this. The noble spoke as he began to piss in fear while gram suddenly appeared in Kai's hand wrapped in his own version of destruction and choas. But everyone saw it as p.o.d so they thought he was a gremory which kai could tell by all the whispers.

Let me say this and this once this blade made all fear it but only because of it's user and maker my father lord kai abaddon from the great war however he was the most feared king in hell for one reason and it wasn't the sword. Kai said as he then rose his power to the point of his Samael hyprid form became a shadow behind him.

(Picture kai inftont of the image while all nobles see it and enter shock because they know who that is well they think they do

(Picture kai inftont of the image while all nobles see it and enter shock because they know who that is well they think they do.)

How do you.. He can't be. The nobles spoke one even knew it shouldn't be possible but then he saw the dragon and kai stood tall as they were afraid.

First you people think im a gremory and now you finally see who my friend is damn well not surprised you are fools. Kai spoke as the noble then tried to build up a blast of fire at kai but as soon as he fired his attack kai was no even moving and took it.

Bang

An explosion of fire erupted while the noble just smile. See he was faking. Noble said until. Who was faking because it's rude to stop someome mocking you. Kai said from behind the noble without the jacket and all he had was black wing type marks on his right arm and a silver aura around his left.

H..how i couldn't see you? Sirzechs said shocking everyone. Simple i used my new power i call it angel crest promotion. An evolution of my original HAKAI KAEN ORO form but in a condescend bishop and knight version.. Also where's his arm. Kai said to the devil king ss the noble noticed he lost his arm and all he could do was scream.

Oh calm down it could be worse. Kai said as sirzechs and Michael then saw his arms and they saw the mark of samael shocking the both.
Well farwell you fool. Kai said taking a slash with gram and it was all he needed to cut the nobles head off shocking every devil.

So sirzechs you wanted to talk? Kai said as whispers began to be heard all around. "He is strong" a few nobles spoke while others were saying that he should be in a forced marriage like rias was for riser which kai hears.