The kyoto climax

Here we see a shrine where coa coa and his team are keeping yakasan outside as they see a crimson rift.

Hey George you didnt make the portal yet right? Coa coa asked confused by what he is seeing.
No i didnt that is not the gap. George said now scared at who could it be until they heard one powerful thing
BOOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST.
DRAGON INFERNO SHOT. The voice of driag rang out as a explosion of fire condensed into a beam shot through making a smoke screen.

Who the hell is it now. Coa coa said annoyed by the blast. As the smoke cleared we see issei and koneko with kuno behind them.

Well now im surprised im fighting you red dragon at least so soon. Coa coa said amused by how fast issei got to him.

Well to be frank i wanted to smash your face in from the start so how about it. Issei said getting in a stance.

As much as i would want to right now i need sometime so here. Coa coa says motioning towards yakasan as she walks out with blank eyes.

Mother!! Kuno yelled but too everyones shocks she didn't answer.

Right now she is about to help us so if i were you run little girl. Coa coa said as yakasan then was about to turm into a 9 tail fox but then.
Shadō dagā supāku chēn!! A voice yelled as yakasan was stopped by a red and silver chain that turned black and merged with her shadow.

Nice try but this moon out and her shadow and power makes What i need to keep her in place. Kai said coming out of the ground behind coa coa.

How the hell. Coa coa said before kai launched him back with a powerful kick.
Well your shadow friend was easy to kill so after that i took his power but i didn't think my shaow dagger spark chain technique would work but i noticed you had the moon out which was stupid not to fight in a place with no light. Kai said as coa coa got pissed and suddenly 3 figures arrived.

Relax coa coa you fight the red dragon we will fight the rest. Siegfried said as the two others then spoke.

Damn connla you got cocky, whatever my name is Heracles pleasure to fight you

Damn connla you got cocky, whatever my name is Heracles pleasure to fight you.  Heracles spoke.

  Heracles spoke