The end or the beginning? it all starts now

It was silent as the world began to shake and the roar of a dragon was heard in Kyoto as Kai and the others were shocked by what they felt they felt death itself as kiba grabbed Kai's shoulder snapping him back ti reality.

We need to leave this isseis fight lets go to your mother and lord lucifer. Kiba said as kai could only knod, everyone gather around. Kai said as shallot,ftis kuno, Siegfried,Jeanne and kiba gathered near kai as he put his hands on kiba and Shallot giving them a abaddon crest.

This should make it easier to teleport a gave you two a pit of my power so that way all who have my power or in my team here will teleport to my mates. Kai said having his chest glow black gold and blue as he tapped into sage power to go to kuroka and koneko as they left in an instant with a sage powered circle.

Pov battlefield.

Everyone was in the darkest parts of hell where ruined landscapes and skeletons laid from the last war as kai teleport in.

Kai!!! Raynare kuroka and koneko yelled rushing at him as the cats hugged him and rayanre slapped him making all laugh.

Ow ow ow.. Big sis why? Kai said as he saw her crying. You better not die you hear me. She said as kai hugged her and she hugged back,i wont he said as he then let go and took a knee.

Ifrit take control for now that teleportation drained me i needed to use sage and mate power. Kai said aloud as his arm then glowed blue and eyes had a blue mark around them with red lines going down to his chin and his hair was still red but slightly spiked and had blue in it as well forming a violet Hu with his skin flickering normal to blue.

 Kai said aloud as his arm then glowed blue and eyes had a blue mark around them with red lines going down to his chin and his hair was still red but slightly spiked and had blue in it as well forming a violet Hu with his skin flickering normal to...

Thank you kai i will protect you runt. Ifrit says turning to rias and the hyoudous.

Get them out of here now rias and check on Asia hyoudou for me after all she is stil yous bishop. Ifrit says walking to Sirzechs. Lucifor we may have had troubles in the past you and i but this rizivin is the real one who made my kind sealed thus i might use my body through kai to kill him. He says as his left eye glows gold.

Oh hell no im getting payback for my death you blue demon so wait!!! Abaddon says through ifrit causing the demon to laugh.

Kai.. Lead this fight my old friend and you and ifrit and samael better take care of him. Sirzechs sasy putting his hand on Kai's shoudler as ifrit lets out his power of a true demon..

Sure thing zechs and for all who is here to fight, as ifrit turns to them abaddon takes over, KICK SOME ASS!!! He yells as the eyes glow silver and Samaels mark forms. ANGELS SHOW NO MERCER IN THE NAME OF OUR FATHER AND MICHAEL AND AZAZEL!! They say as all three take control with red and gold eyes and angel marks with the growd cheering ready to fight.

All right you guys our power might break kai so we need to have one of us to take control unless we need all of our powers. Ifrit says as he walks out of the mindscapes shadows as we now see everyone in kais current head.