hello kuoh academy

Here we take place in the meeting room with Azazel Sirzechs and issei with raynare,kai,gasper,kuroka and vali

So issei what is it you want to talk about? Sirzechs asked interested that issei had evidence with Kuroka's innocence.

Well first off i have found evidence that her master was trying to make super devils and experiment on her. That shocked all in the room even kuroka she never knew issei found out the truth.
Second i would like me,Rynare and kai to go back to kuoh and train as you know kai is needing to fight rias for his pieces thus i purpose a 2 month wait for the fight,after kyoto and before sairorg so we will have time. Also i would like to break off the marriage with rias as you know why. Issei says as he began to let out his power in order to show how he felt about rias.

I understand however raynare will not be in the clear unless you have evidence for her as well. Sirzechs spoke understanding everything but raynare.

First she was my first love and honest and second kokabel forced her to kill me thus she is in the clear right Azazel?
Issei asked the governor general who only knods in agreement.

Sigh alright but why do you want your evil pieces now? Sirzechs asked confused because he thoughy issei was human with the gear not dragon.

Well first i am a dragon after i removed the pieces However thanks to driag and great red however i still have my dream but it has changed slightly. Issei says as he turns to look at kai,raynare and gasper.
It's simple i want to be a king to fight strong foe's and beat gremory and see my student's growth after he defeats rias's. Also i made a deal with asia and xenovia and i intend to keep it. Issei said with fire in his eyes remembering how he would travel and take them with his as there king but now he will be there king to cast away rias.

Alrighy and i guess you all are good to go so issei i will call you  when i have your pieces until then enjoy school and i trust you to watch these two. Sirzechs says motioning to vali and kuroka.

N.nn no problem Sirzechs sir we love to right sensei. Kai says stuttering as issei looks at his student with a smirk.
Ha looks like your dragon insticts are making you get the purrfect mate. Issei said making kai go red and raynare laugh.
Shut up!!! Kai said as Sirzechs stood up which made them look towards the devil king.
Alright kuroka will be in your room issei as well as vali as you three go to kuoh academy as it is about 6am in the human world so you are good to go. Farewell issei. Sirzechs said as issei opened a portal for the 6 of them.
Goodbye bro and tell mom and the others i don't hate them afterall i only hate my parents and rias because of there actions until then farewell. As issei said that all of them left and sirzechs felt tears go down his face knowing he had no guilt anymore.

Pov issei and the group at his house.

A red circle was used to teleport the 6 to issei's room and as they got there issei heard everyone eating dinner so he could do as he pleased as he looked at his room in disgust.

Burn! Was all issei spoke as he touched on of the perverted things in his room and snapped his fingers as they all turnes to dust as everyone was shocked that he would do that to his lust but also how he did it. As the gear formed.

Partner what was that spell!! Draig spoke to his partner shocked but hapoy he got rid of his porn based items.

Well driag i used a similar version of the dress break same amount of magic but tracking based all i need to do his get hit or touch said thing and snap flame of three dragons burn it or cancel it. Issei spoke as he found a spell to cancel magic and power as long as he tounched it within that battle.

Sensei incredible what should you call it? Kai spoke over joyed at the power and skill from the spell as he ingored the thing it was casted on.

First it doesn't get rid of magic as long as you think it only does it for 5 minute unless the person keeps trying to use magic then it puts strain on them and makes it last another 5. And as for a name im thinking dragon shatter. Issei said as he got up from the mess and told kuroks and vali to stay here as the three left through issei's rift spell to sons who was in the student council room currently.