the truth of a dragon

This will be a flashback of when issei was in the gear's void and then it will take us to present day so i hope you enjoy and share all of this and also soon there will be a surprise for this betrayal rebirth more for Issie's growth

In the gear before the unknown gear awoke. Issei was standing in the void thinking what to say to the unknown voice as all he could think of was one thing " will you die for me"

What is your decision hyoudou, will you make the chant for me to give you my aid. Said the Unkown voice as issei felt no rage but then a feminine voice started to speak iin the gears space. Why help he's just the red bitchs tool. The voice said thst made issei go cold as the voice walk forward near the space and he saw it was raynare.

Yuma... Was all issei could say as he saw the girl he loved his first girlfriend the person that killed him and lied to him.

Young issei listen the fallen is right you have been used since the beginning. That caught issei off guard.

What do you mean this is a joke and yuma how are you alive in the gear. He said pointing to the fallen.

First when i died i know you put one of my feathers in the gear but my soul was in it so im with you always but as for why... She then looked down which issei knew she only did before he died as he heard the words I'm sorry from raynare.

Issei knew when they were together she never apologized but when she did she was honest or scared and could now sense her negative aura but she was only honest.

Ok i will make a chant on one condition. Which caught the two off but they listened, first i think i know what happen to me now that i think back about the past however i need to know more, second i want to be a dragon and without any pawn pieces and finally he then turned to yuma, i want my new gear to be black like yu..raynare and if you can bring her back if rias did do what she did. He said releasing some Malice and anger due to him remembering he met rias's familar the day he went on his date with raynare.

The voice and raynare both were shocked but raynare was shocked that he wanted her back and the vioce was interested. Then issei started the chant

I am who shall be free
From the curse destruction of my past to be casted away
I stand by name my domination within my rage
By my fallen life of the pasted supremacy and the infinite will be haunted by my name as crimson bloodshed of the devil who wronged me will know pain of her mistake.

CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE
TWIN DRAGON FALLEN RELEASE
(Note im using creeping not haunting crimson nightmare because i like them both but they all called issei a creep a fool a perv but they forgot about his pain thus i thing creeping to make them  know the creep became a creeping reaper to kill them)

As issei spoke the chant a gate of inter
Dimensional power broke and what issei saw shocked him and made raynare fall to her knees.. It was great red and a pocket dimension to isseis right arm.

Great red what are you doing here? He said shocked but also he looked calm.

Im here to give you my knowledge and power and your pure soul deserves life thus i will make you a dragon but at the cost you will know about what happened to you as me and driag fix you. Great red spoke heavy tone as he then looked at raynare. As for you as issei sleeps and gains knowledge i will tell azalel about you so you don't die however issei will make you a dragon in the future.
She only knods.

Back in present time with everyone outside the gear.

Azazel grabs the 8 pawns pieces with tears running down his face as he thinks issei has died but then driag concerts him. Azalel my partner is strong he won't die and besides if he did i would be gone already. He said a little snippy but was true about what he said as a black and red glow started to form next to isseis right arm as then a feather flew out of the booted gear to next to issei and became raynare but she looked different.

Her hair was the same but her eyes were violet and emerald and she was wearing her fallen outfit but it was difficult it had short sleeves now and black and red leather pants with silver and black gloves and the gift issei gave her on her right arm. However the barrier was still up but everyone felt the large amount of power being formed it felt like mid class devil to near high-class which made rias run to issei but she noticed a barrier and it made her hand have burns while for Azalel he was about to attack her but then someone spoke with a even stronger aura that he was sealing.

Sensei don't please! As Azalel looked it was issei who grabbed his spear like nothing however he had tears in his eyes and his looks changed.

Issei now has one emerald eye and one black and red while his strength and speed grew along with some magic azalel saw vein's on issei's should pulse and go black before going normal. Also his hair has a shade of red but is mostly black now and he let out a dragons aura but it was a classing power due to his emotions. His rage amd sorrow his making him a evil dragon while draig made him a welsh dragon and red is trying to and still is making him a dragon of his own being and emotion that of god. So welsh/evil/and god dragon i say why not go for the dragon of souls resolution.

Partner your awake!!! Draig said in shock but joy for his partner which madr issei smile. Yeah pal im ok also sensei plz let look at this,he threw a red and black orb of power at Azazel which he caught.

What is this? He asked confused. Then raynare spoke for the first time being back. It will show you his memories of how he was reincarnated and lied to so plz just put it by your head then give it back it will give you all the memories at once. She spoke calmly which made issei smile seeing her happy then he snapped his fingers getting rid of the barrier and walking up to raynare kissing her as rias and the others saw it.

Iss..issei? Was all rias could say as she saw him kissing raynare and even worse she was somehow alive and they both looked different. Then he broke the kiss to look at rias with rage which made her flinch.

Hello gremory what do you want of all people. Issei said coldly which shocked her and everyone present.
I was just checking on you. Was all she could say to make it sound like she cared but issei spoke up. You mean check up on your weapon your toy the red dragon the thing you let die so you could be a hero so i could beat riser. Issei said which pissed rias off but then akeno spoke. Issei i.i.. I'm sorry i told her not to but she wanted to have you has her pawn im sorry, then kiba spoke up along with koneko. Issei brother I'm sorry i was supposed to obey her orders if i didn't i would go against my master im sorry. Issei i did what she said because she became my master after kuroka left me i had no choice but to listen.. I'm so sorry. The two spoke as the three startes crying which angered rias as she then was about to let out her p.o.d but then issei grabbed his pieces and punched rias to everyones shock.

ENOUGH GREMORY YOU FOOLED ME AND USED THEM BUT YOU COULD HAVR SAVE ASIA OR TRAINED GASPER AND NOT TOY WITH US YOU FOOL WELL GUEES WHAT SIRZECHS WILL BE HEARING THIS AFTER ALL CATCH. AS HE THREW HIS PIECES AT RIAS WHICH MADE ALL SHOCKED AND RIAS SCARED AS HE SAID ONE THING...
I'M OUT OF YOUR TEAM AND I WILL TAKE SOME OF YOUR MEMBERS WHEN I BECOME KING FAREWELL AND EVERYONE BUT RED BITCH IM SORRY GOODBYE.

Issei said as he opened a portal to hell with raynare following him and when rias was about to get up after him Azalel stopped her with his rage and by stepping the way of the portal before it closed.

Asia cried, gasper felt sad,kiba felt like he let issei down had he punched the ground on one knee,xenovia koneko and rossviasa were quite(no rook for rias,im not letting rossviasa be her rook.) Akeno cried and cursed herself and Irina felt sorrow and anger at rias to the point some of her white feathers went black.

Azazel what are you doing he is mine get out of the way. She said in rage.

He is only your because he died due to your actions.

And that is were we end it let me know what you think and if you have any ideas also shout out to DDCRIMSONDD my fellow dragon-kin brothers for life. Enjoy