preparation of the gremorys last game

I would like to cash in my favors. Issei said to the leader's as odin sirzechs were glad he brought it up, while azazel and michael were ready as well but thinking back to when they gave issei those favors at the peace summit and the only difference they see is he is wiser and stronger but still as kind as ever. While yakasan was shocked but blushed as she started to grow a liking to issei frim how close he is with kai and how he tried to protect kyoto.

Fist favor is from lord Michael. Issei said turning to the angel. I would like you to find a way to help iron not fall from love or lust because how her and the others love me and i for them. Issei said earing shock from nobles but tears from people with hearts and understanding.

And azazel if it is alright i would like you to help train me kai akeno and raynare. The fallens need help with the new powers they have or old one's like akeno and lighspears and raynare and dragon power while me and kai need a place to train and help control our new power in our own way. Issei said turning back to his fellow dragon and thinking back to the boy who has now grown to be one the strongest beings even stronger then the 13 longinus user's if he tries.

Those can be aranged issei after all i want to know more of your powers as well. Azazel said. And me and Gabriel will find a way to help irina. Michael spoke happy for issei caring that irina loves him and that she loves being a angel.

As issei was about to turn to yakasan as magic circle appeared showing kuroka and koneko in a hurry rushing next to the gremory family. Why are late koneko? Gasper asked as koneko's head was bonding.

She got a little drunk last night and needed a nap. Kuroka said making kai go red. As he thought back to last night with the sisters.

Pov abaddon estate last night lemon

As the meeting and diner was over kai and koneko circled to the estate to his new room.

So koneko i got to say thanks for th.. Before kai could finish he was kissed by koneko and being pushed on the bed as he felt her heart beat like crazy.

Kai i want you *hiccup* now. Koneko said drunk from drinking after the battle but hungry for her mate as kai smiled and hurried and undressed them both as they continued to make out ready for after battle love as in the hallway a black cat was watching them in pleasure and heat just like her little sister.

Oh god kai i felt you in the battle and your power made me so hot. Koneko said biting kais ear and slowly licking down his body as the two ignored the headache however there peeping cat got a headache making noise stopping the two.
You heard that two right? Or was that man boner wanting to fuck you. Kai said as his "dragon" peeked through his pants as his zipper broke making koneko get up.
As much as i want to lick you like an ice cream cone i heard my sister too so let me * hiccup* get her out. Koneko said as kai got up and rubbed her cat ears stopping her in place.
Sorry but i think she can join us after all for watching me and my queen she deserves a rooks punishment. Kai said as he grabbed his mates tail making her moan and fall on the bed to his joy seeing her what more as his dragon side wanted to show his dominance.

Oh shit they heard me maybe i can leave now before theu see me. Kuroka said aloud as she felt a hand caress her chin.
Dont leavr now my black cat of lust if you loved us warming up maybe join us we wouldnt mind but you do need punished for being a naughty kitten. Kai said whispering in kurokas ear as she turned red and was about purr.

I will s.. See ya later nya. Kuroka says as she runs out of the room and kai turns back to koneko but unknowingly kuroka still watches running back in the room hiding her power.

Who was that? Koneko asked rubbing her thighs as kai got back. Oh it was nothing now shall we try something new. Kai said as he let out his dragon tail and turned koneko on her belly to her surprise. Oh? What are you doing no..!! As koneko asked kai used his tail to rub and tickle her pussy making moan and bite her lip.