downfall of loki pt2

This part will be concluding the kai arc and this will show us the rest of the battle in the underworld with only the serpants left and kai and isseis fights on asgard please enjoy my dragon army and thanks for making this story a hit even though i had to trick you all with loki it was worth it thank you all and let's get the BOOST story on the road.

Pov hell

Here we see the other team such as sona and tsubaki along with kiba handling one of the serpant copy's.

Damn this thing is just as strong as last time, maybe we should try a new approach. Tsubaki said as kiba struck the serpant and sona saw a slight scratch on its scale's which gave her an idea.

Tsubaki i got a plan i need your help get your gear ready. Sona said as tsubaki knodded. Sone then flew towards the serpant and yelled "Kiba i need you to get gear ready to strike this thing at full power trust me". Sona yelled as kiba got ready after backing up to build up his power in one swordbirth.

Hey lizard breath over here. Son yelled getting the beast attention before turning around to tsubaki and firing a large ice serpant while yelling "NOW TSUBAKI KIBA DO IT!!!" As her ice blast was reflected with mirror alice and sona dodged last second as the serpant jumped at sona with wild fury as it was struck by the doubled ice dragon freezing it instantly.
Kiba then rushed at the frozen beast and had a silver aura around him and his sword as he said. Well i was going to save this for issei or sairorg but i guess your first serpant, he said rushing at the beast and his blade was full of power. SWORD BIRTH UNITED BLADE. KIBA YELLED AS HIS SPEED INCREASED AS HIS SWORD MERGED WITH A AURA VERSION OF ALL HUS SWORDS WRAPPED IN HOLY AND DEVIL POWER BUT IN A SILVER GLOW OF HIS PRIDE AS A KNIGHT!!!.

 KIBA YELLED AS HIS SPEED INCREASED AS HIS SWORD MERGED WITH A AURA VERSION OF ALL HUS SWORDS WRAPPED IN HOLY AND DEVIL POWER BUT IN A SILVER GLOW OF HIS PRIDE AS A KNIGHT!!!

(Picture this sword but as the base and a sword aura as tall as the serpant glowing but instead of making kiba slow it makes him twice has strong and fast.)

NOW DIE BY MY BLADE!! KIBA YELLED AS HE WITH ONE SWING OF HIS SWORD HE DESTROYED THE ICE SEALED SERPENT TO NOTHING BUT SMALL ICE CUBES TO SONA'S SHOCK AND MAKING TSUBAKI BLUSH.

Pov team saji.

With saji he is currently taking on one of the copies has he used all hus gears wrapping it in his dark flames.

Hey saji need help? A sexy voice asked as saji turned and saw kuroka and koneko who finished off the rest of the ice giants.

No thanks.. Well maybe if lose control i want this to be training for my balance breaker but since i don't have one ywt i will use this to grow stronger like my brother and rival issei hyoudou. Saji announced as sona turned from her location and heard him due to the communication circle making her be amazed by saji's declaration to grow stronger not for her but for himself.
Saji them glowed purple as a dragon apeared behind him.