surprise??!!

As the sun rises on a nee day everyone is resting at the kyoto temple as they sleep peacefully until the sun wakes up a certain dragon.

Hmm.. Ugh..*yawn* what time is... Holy shit. Kai says as he wakes up and sees it's 5 am.

They'll hate me but i need to do this. Kai says summoning his norse bow from his dimension shared with ifrit.

Shadow freezing lance. Kai says as he warps a arrow in holy light a ice as he uses the sun's light to spread a shadow in every room. Now, he says as he fires causing everyone where that had a shadow ice and holy shockwaves.

3..2...1. Kai says as he summons fenrir and fenris out of their rooms before the arrow.

Yawn.. What is it.. Fen asked before getting cut off by screams of pain and chills...KAAAIIIII!!!! They all say rushing out as the devils are bruised on the head from the arrow and issei Irina are covered in ice and snow while the mix of dragon and devils like vali and issei's team were both.

Sorry about that but we need to go back to kuoh and get fresh clothing schools today. He said shocking everyone.

Flame rift. Issei said opening a portal to his home. Ok guys jump in and kai what's with the key. Issei asked finding a key on the floor. Oh im the.. Before he could finish fen and fenris jumped in the portal and rias covered Kai's mouth.

Its nothing.. Tell him later kai. Rias said annyoyed by her cousin's actions.

Hmm. Uhmm. Kai tried saying with his hand covered. Ok... Bye. Issei said kissing rias on the cheek.

As that happend everyone teleported to the hyoudou house hurrying to change clothing into their school uniforms including vali and shallot.

Damn why do i have to wear this? Shallot said as he wore the uniform and pocking his tail out of it and wrapping it around his waists like a belt.

Because your issei pawn he needs you close and besides it wouldn't hurt for you to go to school. Vali said as he left with shallot out the door seeing issei and irina waiting for them.

What are you doing? Vali asked.

One waiting for you and shallot and second we have something to pick up before schook come on. Issei said as his mother ran outside hugging him.

Bye son... Stay safe and don't die during this fight. Mikki aaid making issei smile and hug his mother back. Of course mom and i have that "thing" we were talking about a few weeks ago. Issei sparking his dad's attention from inside. Son can you teleport it here so you don't have to do so much. Goru yelled with joy. Sure dad well got to go. Issei said letting go if the hug and walking with irina vali and shallot.

As they walk issei remand silent along with vali but irina figure they were talking to each other through there gears link. Issei i.. Before she could see how he was shallot cut her off. Irina he is talking to albion draig vali and red right now. Shallot said shocking the angel.

How can you tell? Irina asked. I can sense their energys clashing but in a calm way that's how. Shallot said as issei and vali suddenly stopped.

Hey why we stop hyoudou. Vali said confused. Because we're here. Issei said looking at the post office. Why are we here? Irina asked as issei walked up and grabbed a letter for his family on it from the mail box. You'll know soon. Issei says as he teleports the letter away to the house.

Ok gang lets head to school. Issei says walking towards kuoh confusing the three.

Yo draig when should i talk to the mouh's? Issei asked his partner as he wanted to plan for battle. Im not sure but make it soon as we will go into battle in a few days for them. Draig said catching issei's attention. You mean you want the dragons or who ever will fight to.. Issei said as draig than spoke the same thing with him. ENTER A TIME FIELD WITH OUR POWER IN THE LAND OF WELSH!!! The two said with a smile on their face as they saw kuoh academy and they knew this world was theirs to protect.