the house of olds return

Whisper of the snake

Nothing

Survie

Rise among your goals.

We see that what we hear it's ophis, lord kai abaddon and Samael in the mindscape checking on Kai's health.

He seems ok.. Samael thank you. Ophis said as the fallen dragon just flinched at her thanks.

Well.. You know it's just a favor nothing more. Samael said but as the two were talking a large red and silver aura with black in it flared around the mindscape

ENOUGH YOU DAMN DRAGONS.. YOU WILL NOT USE MY SON AS A PAWN IN YOUR GAMES HE WILL REACH HIS GOAL AS THE TWIN KING OF ABADDON, YOU HEAR ME OPHIS, SAMAEL!!! Lord abaddon spoke with rage as he entered his HAKAI ORO form while the dragons didn't move.

We don't want to harm kai we want the same as you. For him to reach his goals. Ophis spoke calming the father who feared nothing.

Pov back in class.

Damn it.. Will thsoe three shut up for once ever since Kyoto I've heard nothing but yelling, *sigh* how did mom handle you dad. Kai mumbles as he waits for the bell to give him his sweet silence as some of ophis rubbed off on him.

RING RING RING

As the bell rang for Kai's sweet peace to leave and meet koneko and issei he heard three annoying things.WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT NOISE IT IS DAMN AWFUL!!! The three in his mind yelled as they were alarmed.

It's called a bell ever hear of it, i mean dad you were in the underworld school with sirzechs how you don't know what a bell is? Kai thought in his mind with a talked back to his dad.
That's because... Damnit that was over 300 years ago most of my memories of that time is gram,my family,friends and rivals along with the great war.. Lord abaddon rambled on the amusement of his son.

Kai then stands up and leaves the class with his eyes clothes and a calm smile as he gets stopped by a scary presence that he knows as one person as he then opens his eyes to see raynare.

R. Raynare o-nechan haha what are you doing in my class room? Kai said scared looking at his big sister figure as she then ruffled his hair to his annoyance.

We need to go it's a meeting in the orc with the gremory family and azazel. Raynare said as kai got pissed.
So that's why i don't see koneko anywhere but i still sense her.. You know i hate rias and don't care for her peerage. Kai said as raynare covered his mouth.
Not her, the whole family even Sirzechs and grayfia remember last time we saw them. Raynare said as kai thought back to his first meeting with everyone and it was weird.

Ugh why do we have to do this. Kai said in a annoyed tone as his day is not the best now. What i thought you of all people would want to see Sirzechs? Raynare said confused.
He is just a king making people bow too him i mean seriously whats so kingly about that? Kai said as his pride showed making his dad smirk in his mind.
People bow in fear of him. Raynare spoke.
Who would be afraid of someone witg red hair kai said as he and raynare were almost at the building as his head was being ruffled by raynare.
Look who's talking. Raynare said as they both started to laugh as they saw issei waiting for them.

Yo issei whats up? Kai said as the two walked up to him.
Hey guys not much just waiting for you all since i am not being with that group alone after all i might kill them haha if it wasn't for zechs coming. Issei said thinking back to how he loved this place but now he wants the gremory building gone which kai saw in his eyes.

Hey issei do you mind if i ask something? Kai said which caught issei of guard.
Ok sure what is it? Issei asked before he opened he opened the orc door.
Summon driag i want to test my power of ophis along with my own dragon. Kai said making issei hesitate but he summons the gear and kai places his hand on it and enters a place of fire.