rise of a legacy

Boost

Stand strong

Divide

Take them down

HAKAI KAEN ORO

Never back down

All three at once: because that's what dragon do to those who try and stop us.

We see issei and the two dragon kings ophis and azazel and bova looking and the leaders and peerages along the dragons the group in silence until Kai what forward.

So you really mean we're starting the faction back up. Kai said in smart tone knowing what issei said had to be true.

Indeed we have come to the decision that me and kai will be rebuilding the dragon faction along with other dragon warriors like saji and vali of course and we need strong woman to do so. Issei said with a smile.

Yo issei is this true? Kiba asked what everyone of team rias was thinking as the girls blushed.

As i said yes because, issei them jumps down to the ground. I am going to let all supernal know we fight not just be pawns. Issei said with a smile as saji stepped outside. So this is what i sensed the faction come out of hiding. Saji said confusing sona who didn't understand what saji meant. Oh please saji your the tactician of my factions leaders as you may be a devil but as you are vritra host you can join our team to. Issei says looking at vali and kai. That goes to you two as well battle emperor of supremacy and twin king choas dragon god of eternity. Issei says as he shocks everyone mainly the dragons as saji has a title in faction and saji has one of many names in that faction but kai looked puzzled.

So you know my title honestly ophis me ifrit samael and my father all couldn't pin point a name even though i merged so many powere in me, my mother and i thought of similar name of choas flame but i know this is my true aura and title. Kai says by letting out his power snapping his fingers changing clothes to his fathers and his gloves and gram.

Hold up battle emperor of supremacy nya? Whats that? Kuroka asked annoying vali but team vali also were confused. Hmm indeed i Wonder what. Arthur said. Oh oh oh i think it might be legend about Albion? Biiku thought. No maybe i warrior who thought he was strongest? Le Fay said as vali then flared his aura shocking them.

Its one of my names just issei is the raging beast of domination when angered. Vali said as got annoyed with them. To be fair vali the "shadow dragon of the prisoned cursed flamed" is one of my two or three names while you have many more. Saji said to vali making the white dragon smirk as the two laugh.

Seems like you two are having fun but issei may i speak to you? Luna says stepping out from behind the group with fenrir near her.

Dad what are you doing up your hurt. Fen said running to his dad but many viewed it as growls and whimpers.

Father are you ok.. Get away from him. Fenris growls pulling out a new sword of ice and sparks of fire. Relax pup i didn't hurt him i made sure he was ok and he did the same for me. Luna said shocking everyone escpically vali kai and the pups.

You.. You can understand us? Both twins said shocked.

Huh? Of course i can thats how i knew where your were going to attack oh btw don't say youe attacks sword boy. Luna says teasing fenris making him blush and put his sword away. Besides my mother was a spirit but some called her a sage i learnes many things like understand animals like you. Luna says flicking fenris confusing fen.

Anyway what are doing luna? Vali asked flustering the woman. I said i wanted to tell issei about what the brigade is planning. She said catching everyones interest.