a time of bond

Boost

The sound of rain outside

Divide

Bang. The sound of power and thunder.

We see kai in a bed all alone with a few bandages at night as the thunder and rain is all he hears.

Damn it.. Dad samael ifrit how do i keep on losing. Kai says trying get up but his injures stop him.

Son i.. I don't know he is your sensei your teacher and your rival plus what you both heard and saw must have made him not hold back.

Agree with abaddon aftererall he is draigs host but he control so much power and rage so its nothing to him, plus you are stromg before you were high devil rank noe you are mid to high dragon devil rank which is stronger than sirzechs. Samael says trying to cheer kai up.

Listen to them fool i am your partner for a reason and i choose power not weaklings and that's what you are. Ifrit says cheering kai up as he then turns hearing a door open.

Hey kid can we talk. Issei says outside the door with a few bandages but not much compared to kai.

Sure thing what's up? Kai asks as issei closes the door walking in and standing by kai summoning both his arms.

No need to play dumb i know you saw what i did because that power was out of this world and you know it. Issei says serious as kai clenches his blanket letting out sparks.

Yeah i know but.. Who. Is all kai said as he looked up at issei with tears in his eyes as he was worried.

Don't know kai but *clenches his fist*  we need to know becuase that will determine the cost of life or death. Issei says as thunder strikes with those words and kai slowly gets up.

I know which is why i will get stronger for the little one. Kai says confusing us with the talk if a youngling but issei seems to know what he means.

But until that time comes i meant every word of that fight, as long as we didnt use our world shattering power like balance breaker or dragon form you pushed me to 100% making me go balance breaker and boost. Issei said as he began to leave with kai seeming to be shocked hearingt that until issej stopped with tears starting to form.

Issei.. Whats up? Kai says confused why issei stopped. Well lets just say rest kid because im.. Im proud of you. Issei said leaving the room as kai was taken a back shedding a tear as his sensei saw his growth.

Thanks issei. Kai whispered removing his gloves for the first time in a while and smiles as he turns his eyes to their multi colored state as he goes to sleep with the blue flame of his gloves is by his lamb always their for him as he sleeps soundly with a smile.

Issei pov

I walk down the halls after talking to kai and all i felt were tears building up in my eyes as i walked outside remembering the visions of "kaiser" and the beast.

Partner are you ok? Draig asked knowing issei is trying not to cry.

You know we're here to talk. Great red says as Issei is now outside.

Yeah i know guys but right now we can talk as i fly. Issei glowing red and slilver with emerald sparks.

As the glow fades issei becomes a gaint red and silver dragon with emerald  claws and his eyes are his red emerald black silver eyes like he is in full power.

Roar. Is all the area hears as issei begins to fly up into the sky.

As issei then fly's away we see him soaring through the sky as he seemed stress and needed to think.