a spirit reborn

Its been a day since issei told everyone about the dragon faction as they all prepare for war and the factions uniting.

Everyone is up relaxing but also preparing for school and the upcoming war, as team rias trains with teams sona and team kai irina takes a break to go check on issei as he hasn't came down yet for breakfast or training yet.

Irina then made her way to his room and knocked on the door.

*knock knock* hey issei are up yet breakfast is getting cold. Irina asked as she listened in and heard the sound of broken glass hit the floor.

Irina is that you? Can you come in here i need some help. Issei said seemingly shy as irina then walked im seeing mirror on the flooe and issei with his dragon tail and siccors. What happened? Irina asked shocked seeing issei's black hair down and messy and smoke on the floor with the mirror.

Well i was trying to cut my hair and failed tried to use fire failed and last using my tail and mirror failed. Issei said embarrassed. Yes they failed alot. Draig said from issei's hand. Why are you awake? Issei snapped as draig said one thing. French toast. The dragon said mad reminding issei of there bet as he also owes vali either 100 bucks or a fight.

Sorry pal as soon as i cut my hair i will get your food. Issei said as he heard draig begin to cry and red appeared on his hand. Not this again. He said confusing the dragon and angel until, then I'll wait forever. Draig cried wanting food.

Dont worry draig i will do it this time so he dosent take forever. Irina said as the two dragon went to rest happy.

So... How are you going to? Issei asked as he was cut off with a slap on the head. Just wait i can tell by your weird cuts what your tried doing so hold still. Irina says picking up the siccors and getting ready to cut the wild hair of issei.

30 minutes later.

God where is he ow.. Kai said as everyone got a headache. Don't say that. Rias yelled. Sorry but come on he wow.. Kai was about to say till he saw something that caught his eye as everyone turned around and all the girls blushed and had hearts for eyes as Irina came down stairs with issei showing everyone his "new" look.

 Kai was about to say till he saw something that caught his eye as everyone turned around and all the girls blushed and had hearts for eyes as Irina came down stairs with issei showing everyone his "new" look

( thats right twin tails are back but with black hair and a red glow in the back tails, and his eyes are red black and emerald on the right and blue silver and red.)

Wow uh issei you.. The girls try to say but can't as they dont know what to say missing his old look and happy to see it again.

Went back to twin tails issei not bad. Kiba says aa he and gasper walk up to issei. Hell yeah i missed the look. Gasper says. Thanks guys i missed it myself and the old fashion kimono i found for fireworks today will be the best. Issei with a smile as he walk towards vali and saji. And you both are going to mainly you vali get out of those same clothes for once. Issei says snipping making almost laugh.