the forgotten house

Here we are with the team walking back from the shrine and going towards the temples.

Sooo.. Kai what would you like for birthday? Koneko asked which made kai stop in his tracks making everyone notice as the rest of their group caught back up with them.

Well... I actually never had a birthday day party. Kai said making everyone there have jaws hit the floor as issei rushed up to him.

Ok that's it we are giving you a feast on this my brother. Issei said putting his hand on Kai's shoulder with everyone knodding in agreement.

Ok ok as much as i want to know more about what's going on we have to go to the golden temple. Akiko said making xenovia's eyes widen as she ran to the temple.

Should we go get her asia? Irina asked as the group slowly walks to the temple.
No she's happy it's ok. asia said with a smile as she looked at raynare still with confusion but hope that issei wont get hurt.
Hey asia he will be ok trust meow. Koneko said scaring every as they couldn't see her.

Hey shir-ko where did you go. Kai asked as every was about laugh at the nickname and what was on Kai's shoulder.

Pfft.. Hahaha!!! Issei and driag let out as they couldn't help themselves.
Hey what is it. Kai said pissed as the two dragons laughing.
Look on your shoulder. Great red said being able to hold in his laugh, as kai looked and saw a white cat with a yin and yang neko necklace as it's collor which made Kai's eyes widen.

KONEKO THATS YOU... I. I. NEVER TH.TH..THOUGHT YOU COULD GET CUTER. Kai said shocked as he couldn't help but bet his love which made timat and issei laught harder and koneko use her paws to keep her mouth shut.

Whats so funny issei ? Irina asked as they were started to walk again as they saw xenovia.

Well him petting her is him basically hitting her G spot. Issei making kai go red and his nose bleed as he julted his hand back.

Im sorry koneko haha.. Turns to issei. DAMMIT WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THIS ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL. Kai said as they met up with xenovia and the rest of the group while koneko dissapeared.

Hey where did little your love go.. I swear father like son your dad got me going by fighting. Timat said making everyone feel sick and kai disgusted.
First gross mom and second we need to talk about dad's strength ok. Kai said making timat confused on why he wanted to know about his fathers power.

Hey guys where have you been we got some people who want to talk. Xenovia said as the human were knocked out and fox yokai appeared making eceryone ready to fight.

Wait everyone stop they are here to talk about something that needs help. Rossviasa said making everyone stop amd look confused at the yokai.

Pov change a yokai temple at night.

Here we see everyone walking towards the temple as they see many yokai.

Hey kai. Koneko whispers in his jacket.
What is it. Kai asked opening his jacket a little.
Do you have a chocolate bar. Koneko asked as her sweet tooth was begging for food as kai chuckled.
Right pocket of the jacket. I'll open the jacket a little bit so you can see. Kai whispered as he opened the jacket and the stopped at temple whilr konekos paws were moving.

Hello my name is kuno thanking you for coming. The little fox girl from the attack now known as kuno said with a sad face.

You see little kuno here is the daughter fox leader and kyoto as well her name is lady yakasan and she was kidnapped the same day you all were at the shrine. Azazel aaid as kai was holding his jacket.
Psst koneko stop it. Kai said trying not to laugh.