Death and fury

We see the beam light from before that dragon and neko power rising finally calm but in the way that reveals two pissed off warriors.

Pov change raynare

We see raynare and the others walking through kyoto trying to find everyone.

Hey raynare are you sure issei isn't still at the subway. Saji asked too the annoyance of raynare.
Yes saji he isn't the person to stay put right asia? The fallen asked with the sister just knodding as she was worried but then they all turned towards the sky and saw the beams of aura and they knew where it was coming from as the light then calmed.

Everyone fly towards that light. Raynare said as they all went top speed.
Unfortunately they weren't far at all and when the light calmed raynare and the other's arrived.

Hold up is that? Saji said stunned as he and everyone else say issei in his balance breaker wrapped in it's power but in a bulky type suit.
And when they noticed koneko next to him she had dragon aura around her hands from kai while in neko level 2.

COA COA THIS YOUR END!! ISSEI ROAR WITH DRIAG AND RED SPEAKING AT THE SAME TIME WITH HIIM.
AND WE WON'T MAKE IT A QUICK END IT WILL BE ONE OF TRUE PAIN!! KONEKO YELLED WITH TEARS ON HER FACE.

Hey koneko i got something for you here. Issei said as he used reds power too turn her clothes into a white gold and black kimono with Kai's mark on it making her cry as he then opened his claw and too show kais pendent.
I can't take this he.. Before she could finish issei gave it to her.
He would want it for you he's like my little brother and he i..was my student so let's make coa coa feel twin pain rook style. Issei said as she knodded putting on the pendent and feeling ready for battle.

Issei where is kai? Raynare yelled trying to get issei's attention but he didn't answer.
Issei koneko what's wrong?saji asked but again no answer.
ISSEI WHERE IS HE. Raynare yelled as she then looked down as saw Kai's jacket as she rushed to pick it up.

Issei.. Please tell me he isn't. As raynare asked that issei only could nod as coa coa started laughing and raynare charged up a massive lightspear before issei started speaking.

RAYNARE THIS FIGHT IS MINE AND KONEKO PLEASE STAY BACK!!! issei yelled as she then calmed down and began to cry.

Pov dimensional space.

We see Kai near death and ophis lying him down to check his injures only to see his heart is damaged to her shock.

Hang there love i have a plan. Ophis says as she then uses her power of the infinite to stay alive as she take half heart and switches it with Kai's damaged one while it heals him but he is not alive yet so she first puts kais damaged half of his heart in her so they can sense each other and be connected(yin and yang ordeal so to speak.)

If this is what it takes then fine.. Samael where are you? You want to be free from here don't you if so then get over here already. Ophis yelled as a dragon arrived with angel based wings.

Phis what do you... Wait who is that kid. The fallen dragon samael asked shocked seeing kai but also he sensed another ophis which shocked him?

Listen i gave him my heart but lost too much blood please help me save him now. Ophis said with tears in her eyes as samael then smirked.
First what is a kid good for and second how will helping free me? He asked with a mocking tone but im reality he was worried that ophis actually cared for someone which means he was important.

This "kid" is two things. The one who will slay the beast and the one i care for. Ophis said with a pause as Samael was shocked that the kid would kill the triaxa even though he thought the red dragon would kill him.