KAISER THE LAST HOPE

Hope.

Sorrow.

Boost

Divide

Rise to a new will you fall or fight dont be afriad to shed those tears

As issei got to the battlefield and abaddon was fighting rizivin we never saw what happened so now we see what we missed.

Pov kai

Ahhh. Abaddon roared rushing at rizivin who let out his power as his power was beyond limits.

Thia is 5 star HAKAI soul!! Abaddon yelled punching rizivin down and the grabbing him and throwing him into the wall's showing a secret room.

Why you.. Die!! Rizivin yelled firing as many blast of energy as possible making abaddon dodge and block but each time he moved his form flickered back to normal making him take hits and be launched back in the wall taking half if them.

F..ck igh... Abaddon says bringing up blood holing gram to keep him ready to attack. Dad dad listen to me let me switch or you will die. Kai yelled but no answer was given as kai was speaking in a dragonic voice as the body laid still.

Looks like your done. Rizivin says pissed walking to "abaddon" . you were strong but i will love killing you twice but first. Rizivin then grabs the ring in the numb body and before he could take it off a large burst of aura cracked reality.

You will not take that you bastard. The perosn said as now we see the eyes are violet and gold as kai is back in control. I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!!KAI YELLS AS HIS SKIN IS NOW COVERED IN SCALES AND HIS FACE WITHIN THE SCALES HIS BLUE WITH RED AND GLOD MAKRS AND BLUE CRACKS IN THE SCALES AND EYES.

Rizivin was shocked by the power being sent back but he knew this kid couldn't control the power as he got an idea looking at hole in the wall.

Die.. Die die rizivin!! Kai yelled with his eyes now going blank as he roared like s dragon but as he rushed st him fist first rizivin moved out of the way as kai then broke the wall revealing a dusty a dark room with a stone tamplet and a gaint red crystal with many cracks on it like it was broke into pieces and being reformed

What the..? Kai spoke confused not just fromt from all room but also he felt a simil.. No two similar powers in this room as he closed his eyes and had his fingers/claw retract from the ifrit gauntlet and saw his fathers ring glow next to his gloves.

As kai was looking on shocked rizivin slowly formed a spere of energy a grabed a sword merging the power together and rushing at child as his guard was done.

Rizivin was then right behind kai with a smile as the smile then turned into a laugh, hahaha this reminds me of the time i killed you father now no one shall mess with me!!! He yelled slamming the blade down but then a large burst of power exploded as issei made his way to the battlefield a roar was heard in the castle as a familar pendant formed around kais neck as it was the abaddon pendant of his father and suddenly kai caught and broke the blade.