PAY BACK!!

We see issei at kyoto looking down st the fallen "hero" in the forest.

Come on and get up you bastard becuase i need to settle a score. Issei says coa coa gets up pissed off.

But as the fight begins everyone from the factions look at what goes on from a screen in the meeting room.

Damn talk about wild is that really issei? Irina asked as she blushed.

We want to know to. Kai asked from behind them using s teleportation circle to gey there.

Yes it is seems like he passed. Sirzechs says with a smile as kai walks towardd the door. Cus what are you doing? Rias asked as her and sairorg blocked the door.

Going to get my pawns and get revenge. Kai said touching his chest as he remembers the feeling of his death.

Well to bad you won't unless you die again. Sairorg spoke making kai raise an eyebrow. You know i can kill you both? He spoke confused. We know. They said as koneko walked to kai.
Hon looks like fen and fenris have a plan look. Koneko spoke as riser moved kai to tge screen to see.

Back at the fight.

Issei was at the stairs of the shrine ready to go after coa coa until he heard a yell.

ISSEI WE NEED SOME TIME FOR SOEMTHING CAN YOU HELP WITH THAT. Fen yelled as issei smirked shooting a thumbs up.

Hell yeah i got your back. Issei says as a communication circle forms next to his ear.

Issei is that you? Sirzechs asked as issei smirked. That depends. He spoke cold scaring the mouh. Depends on what? They all asked as issei and draiged laughed. Is rias still known for tits at kuoh by most boy. Issei said as the gear formed, and is Albion still scared from when we took his power at the alliance peace meeting. Draig spoke with a laugh shocking everyone as Draigs laugh was never heard by them.

Sensei is that really you? Kai asked shocked but everyone from the orc laughed including raynare and azazel as kai looked at them. What? He asked confused. That's the old issei with his jokes seems like he is back to his old self and still as serious as before too. Rias spoke with a tear of joy seeing how issei merged his new personality and his old one together finally being free from anger.

Yeah its me now kai get here fast to help the kids and asia you to i need you to heal them fen and fenris are acting tough but they are drained. Issei said serious as kai agreed leaving as fast as he could.

Are you done talking red dragon emperor because you will die today!! Coa coa yelled as he rushed at issei who just dodged with his eyes closed.

Coa coa knew this but kept trying to stab him, at one point he went to kick issei but issei opened his eyes blocking with his fist and kicking back sending coa coa to the fox shrine where they first fought.

You are weak coa coa now get up and die strong. Issei said summoning the boosted gear and letting out his own crimson and black dragon tail as he landed.

I wouldn't be so sure im weak or done yet. Coa coa with a smirked as the spear started to glow.

Issei be careful. Draig told his partner.
Issei just stood glaring at coa coa as 7 orbs glowed around as he spoke. "Balance break" letting out alot of power.

Hm copy cat right draig? Issei spoke to draig, indeed dashawvo his balance breaker is a copy to our juggernaut drive so pathetic. Draig said aloud making coa get pissed even more.

That's you will die. Coa coa said rushing at issei with incredible speed which issei noticed but he was taken a back and was sent back a few steps from cos coa fist.