the king's games

Boost
Power is what you need
Divide
The secret of power is a cost as always.
Kaioken

After the rating game issei and the others met back up and had a party for the graduation festival as issei and kai joked about the fight as issei then saw rias go back to the orc clube room.

Even after all i did he still cares for us.. Thank you issei. Rias says as she looks out towards the moonlight as she hears as calm voice says "no thank you" surprising rias as she turns to see issei arms crossed with a smile as they both are in there school uniforms. Issei how long have you been there? Rias asked as issei walked close to her. Long enough to know your pain princess, and i mean thank you because even if i did die if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have grown as a person or with a bond in this family or with kai and draig. So thank you rias you turned this pervert from long ago to someone you can be proud of. Issei says making rias cry as she hugged him. Ive always been proud of you issei and i always will. She says as isseis hand and rias's left breast glows from the mate mark as they kiss in the moonlight.

As they kiss for a few minutes they suddenly hear a crash and part the kiss to see kai, kuroka team rias and team issei watching them. Don't mind us. Asia says. Nya you both are ruined for sure kuroka said as koneko nodded in agreement. I took his v card you get the Kiss. Raynare said mockingly. Before any more of you talk about my sensei and cousin.. GET OFF US!! Kai yells as him gasper and kiba are squashed by all girls on top of them.

I agree with kai besides i need to talk to all if you also.. Issei then looks around in annoyance. Before we talk Raynare get shallot i swear to ophis he doesn't stay still. Issei said annoyed as a magic circle appeared only seeing vali and shallot step out. Sorry i got your pawn he needed help asap. Vali said to issei's confusion. What happened? Issei asked his pawn as he slowly walked him to the couch. Well i almost looked at the moon. Shallot said to everyone but isseis confusion. Can you control yourself or no? Issei asked in worrie because of the full moon.

Shallot went quite as akeni stepped forward as all the girls got off kai. What's so bad about him seeing a full moon? The gremory queen asked confused as issei turned to her, shallots race as the power to turn into gaint apes when looking at a full moon however there power multiplies by 10 and some can't control the form and with 4 pawn piece's u don't want to know what happens. Issei said shocking everyone present as they realize it's like a wild dragon.

Issei tuened to his pawn with anger now wanting an answer. Shallot can you control yourself in that form. Issei asked letting out power as shallot looked at him. No.. I haven't tried all have done is super saiyan and i had amnesia so if i could control i don't know if i still can i haven't tried yet after getting most of memories back.
Shallot says making issei calm his power. Then we will have to try before the kings games. Issei said turning to everyone.

Now everyone listen well the kings games involve all of us, me and kai as dragons and kings who fight beyond god and the winner of the most recent rating game. Issei said shocking all present as that means they must fight each other. I know what your thinking and no there isn't any consciences after all it isn't a rating kai and rias wont lose there titles and i already told sirzechs about the rules and now i will tell you.

As issei was about to talk kai heard a voice in his head. Kai listen i asked Michel about the book and its not in the gear systems however me and your father found a page in it to give you weapon and contact to the being in it. Samael said as Kai's rage grew. Samael we will talk later however tell michael the favor he owes me is the truth of the book if not that then he owes me training. Kai thinks because of his new angel powers as he then listens to issei.

Ok this kings games rules are simple, they are like the rating games except each king picks only up to 2 members of there team to fight with them or in separate matches but not matter how many times you win the rule is if your king is defeated you lose just like the games. Issei said as everyone took it now knowing this is more based off of strategy and even more it's based on team plans.