Dragons caught in a fox hunt

We now see a white empty space much like where issei unlocked reds seal but instead it has many cloaked figures with black aura around them and a dark expression.

Hey old sempais how you doing. Issei said walking towards the sempai of gear as he felt there power change as issei stopped moving as he saw one get up.

Hello issei hyoudou happy to see you with the true pride of domination. One of the sempais said as issei saw the aura was now read and black with a silver glow as more got up taking of the robes and showing the clothes they wore before they died.

Yo current dragon nice hit on the white one, havent seen a sword attack like that sense my first time in the mindscape and last time as a red dragon. A male figure spoke with brown and one emerald eye and other was closed with a scar over it and he had silver shoulder pads and and armor that was red and silver with a hint of gold and a black cloak as aswell,while the armor is the same all the way down to the emerald and red boots the legs and center of the chest was broken with a sword mark on it.

Excuse me but his magic and intelligence is better of course the power of great is weak compared too the welsh dragon magic,swordsmanship and intelligence and strength of course you now need to learn his time barrier of course. The sempai with yellow and red hair with black eyes and glassses with black and emerald gloves a white tank top and red lab coat with brown slacks. However issei saw burn marks on his arm and large amounts of magic in him.

Pardon but who are you? Issei asked the sempai who tried seeing his power.
Oh right sorry i am.. The host could finish he was hit in the head by a small red chest.

Ow ow ow. Damn it elsha i get your the strongest female but stop shutting us up by hitting us in the head.

He says as two figures walk up to issei

Hello issei my name is elsha driag told you i was who you needed to see for the box. A women now known as elsha spoke holding a red chest im front of issei.

Yes i remember elsha i am thankful for this after all i will show the world the power of a new welsh dragon. Issei said with a look of hope as elsha smiled and handed him the box.

Do you have the key issei? Elsha said who was confused at first but then renumbered as he summomed the key and opened the box full of pure energy as he woke up in the train.

Oh hey sensei your a wake about time. Kai said as issei looked and saw xenovia,kiba,raynare,koneko,and kai playing go fish next to him.

So how do you feel issei-ryu? Oh yeah do you have any sevens kiba? Go fish.
Raynare aked issei before then feeling the pain we all feel known as go fish while issei and kai just chuckled as she acted like she was dying, them a green light appeared on issei's hand as driag spoke.

Partner i have some news it is urgent. Driag said as issei and the others jumped from the dragons words.

What is it pal? Issei asked his friend as driag thought on how to tell issei.
If you use juggernaut drive or similar levels of power for example balance breaker boosted to 50 your life will be cut in hald. But if you don't you potential will slowly build up faster and faster but you might need a emotional catalyst. Driag spoke as all were shocked by his words but xenovia, koneko, kiba and issei all knew about a catalyst after all kiba was a opposite but was still strong and they all knew how many times issei almost died and cares for people and it hurts all but issei to hear that a death is needed. As issei was more trying to think of a loop whole.