A chance meeting in hell

Here we take place in the gremory domain where issei wanted his rift to take him and raynare.( not think of a name for his gate spell, how does illusions rift sound or evaporation mirror?)

So.. Issei-san what do we do know raynare asked looking happy that he was no longer being watched by rias and kokabel can not longer hurt her anymore so she can live him at last, she thought with a smile that she couldn't hide.

However issei looked sad but he knew Rayner wanted to cheer him up, well how about we go visit Sirzechs about his sister and give him the orb as well and then we go on a date raynare-chan he said with s smirk showing he will trying to be happy.

You know if you want you can still call me yuma think of it as a nickname. She said as she leaded close to him but issei dodged as he coughed up blood raynare fell but she noticed the blood and was scared.

I'm fine raynare-chan... Seems like getting rid of those pieces hurt more then i thought huh. Yo driag,red. He said as both gears apeared

(WHAT SHOULD I NAME THIA GEAR)

What is partner? Both asked as they knew of him losing some blood

How many years do i have left after the drive and losing my pieces? He asked is dragons in worry.
Fear not partner you are only coughing blood due to the pieces being gone but it will fade soon. Spoke the voice of driag. Indeed you gained all your life back and more i say you will live about 10,000 if you lose your life again but if you don't it will be about 14,000 to 20,000 years. The voice of great red spoke which living that long after what he did was incredible he was shocked same with raynare as she got back up from the ground.

Oookkk... So he will live that long god that is incredible,as she said that issei grabbed his head in fear but nothing happened. Partner you aren't a devil anymore. Driag said as he now remembers his partners stupidity at times which can be humorous to the dragon. Oh right I'm not a devil anymore haha. Then issei stood up laughing to the confusion to raynare driag and red. God,god,god i can say it all i want and i will no longer have any pain hahahah. He spoke with Joy that he never thought he have.

Issei may i ask for you to plz stop? Raynare asked as issei was confused but then turned and saw all devils had major headaches and he got carried away. Sure ray-chan shall we go. With him saying that made raynare blush but she walked along side him never the less.