Master and student, lost demon

BOOST

I will.

Sparks of holy and devil and dragon energy.

Not lose

Divide KAEN boost

I WILL WIN THIS FIGHT!!

The thoughts of both kai and issei as the growd hers the aura and gears causing energy to surge.

As the crowd saw issei and kai enter the quren state and abaddon armor they knew this would be a show.

AHHH!! The two dragons yell rushing at each other with a flaming head but from the two causing flames to burst from the arena. They kept it up with a fury of punches at heach other, issei landed more powerful boosted punches however kai was in slimmer armor so he was faster and used his magic to make each hit on issei feel twice as strong.

Not bad kai seems you've gotten stronger. Issei says still blocking and punching kai. Same with you sensei but this punches aren't going ti take me down. Kai says building up a blade of pod and fire from his own aura. Oh really?.  Then eat this!!!. Issei yells as he trys to kick kai but before kai could block it with his sword he was blasted away hearing one thing.

DRAGON SHOT!!!! Issei yelled as the kick was a distraction to make an opening. You need to think more about your openings. Issei says as kai get back up and has his armor broken.

Oh really fine i would say the same for you though. Kai says confusing issei as kai sticks his hand out  SHADOW DAGGER FLAMING LIGHT!!! Kai yells as issei's arms were wrapping in chains of fire and shadow like when he first fought kai and behind his is the same however.

Ahhh!! Issei gets stabbed by two lighspears in his shoulder keeping the locks in place. Not.. Bad kai. Issei says trying to breakout as kai walks towards him. I know you didn't notice the traps. Kai says punching issei in the chest repeatedly shocking the crowd.

By the 10 punch issei had cracks in his armor and as kai went to punch again he grapped Kai's arm. What the? Kai states confused. NOW DRAIG DRAGON SHATTER BALANCR BREAKER VERSION!!! He says boosting 30x and snapping his other hand as red and emerald sparks surge shocking the two and breaking issei from the shadow and draing kai of his armor's energy with him now on his feet head down and with burns on his arms and issei in base walking to him without the chains but with some burns.

Well done kai you tries your best.. Now im sorry but you lose. Issei says building up a dragon shot in his hand making kai laugh.

Hahahaha ... You really think im done well im about to prove you wrong issei and draig, you too red. Kai says as blue red powers glow with black and silver sparks making issei jump back as kai says one thing everyone can hear and making the higher ups shit themselves.

BALANCE BREAK.

After kai said those words a large amount of power was let out as his right arm became a gauntlet